Well well well the Dad if the 8 year old

following the child’s first discharge from the hospital, both he and the father were put into a temporary holding facility where agents were aware of the child’s illness and provided the child with his medication. A few hours after the father and boy entered the facility, the child complained of being nauseous and later vomited.

It was at this point the father declined further medical treatment for his son and told officials he “had been feeling better,” an official said.

During a subsequent welfare check, agents at the facility noticed the child’s condition and transported him to the hospital. The child later lost consciousness during transit and was eventually declared dead just before midnight.

I don't think any respectable person cares about, what a cranky racist has to report. Prove me wrong. Your sources never seem to offer much, and your choice of pic ruins any validation, of stuff you try to complain about.

Last edited:
I don't think any respectable person cares about, what a cranky racist has to report. Prove me wrong. Your sources never seem to offer much, and your choice of pic ruins any validation, of stuff you try to complain about.

So nothing from you, about the failure of the father to allow treatment for his sick son??

So idiots

If u have a sick kid and refuse medical care kid dies same day it's someone else's fault u are not responsible?

Lol

Always a rationale for american slaughter.

so tell us what does a father from a foreign country refusing treatment for his sick child have to do with America?

Riddle me this, I am in England on vacation my child gets very very sick I refuse medical Care... How in the fuck is that England's fault in any way shape or form

I guess you don't blame the religious nuts that refuse medical care for their child for religious reasons.. and you support them

Last edited:
so tell us what does a father from a foreign country refusing treatment for his sick child have to do with America?

Riddle me this, I am in England on vacation my child gets very very sick I refuse medical Care... How in the fuck is that England's fault in any way shape or form

I guess you don't blame the religious nuts that refuse medical care for their child for religious reasons.. and you support them

You and your perceptual reality are hilarious son. America needs a lie as an excuse again.

It is England's fault because they are white people.

Back