Well well well the Dad if the 8 year old

His father had custody u stupid POS

Wtf the govt doin' then free man?

Oh look, from your link pantyboi:

Following the child’s first discharge from the hospital, both he and the father were put into a temporary holding facility where agents were aware of the child’s illness and provided the child with his medication. A few hours after the father and boy entered the facility, the child complained of being nauseous and later vomited.

Gee.

Merry Christmas, Jeebus loves us one and all, if we're white and american.

his father refused medical care what part of that do you not understand you stupid goddamn idiot

Cut out the quote from your own link son?

Violation of international law. I know you don't care, but you're a phony cocksucker to turn around and leverage violations of international law as an excuse to bomb the fuck out of the planet.

I think it was pretty well summed up with "phony cocksucker", I really have nothing more to at at this juncture.

Enjoy:

Following the child’s first discharge from the hospital, both he and the father were put into a temporary holding facility where agents were aware of the child’s illness and provided the child with his medication. A few hours after the father and boy entered the facility, the child complained of being nauseous and later vomited.

You're such victims and targets.

what-do-we-want-kill-the-white-people.jpg

lmao liberals are so desperate for a dead kid it's hilarious

Correctly stated that would be, American liberals. Of which there are really none because the US has lost the meaning ot the terms 'liberal' and 'conservative'.

You see cornelius, a leftist American or socalled 'liberal' is still right of true liberals in all the world's other first world countries. To you, that would make all Canadians and Scandinavians out to be communists!

Correctly stated that would be, American liberals. Of which there are really none because the US has lost the meaning ot the terms 'liberal' and 'conservative'.

You see cornelius, a leftist American or socalled 'liberal' is still right of true liberals in all the world's other first world countries. To you, that would make all Canadians and Scandinavians out to be communists!

The rest of the planet recognizes america's shift to the Reich.

well this is primary an american based site so we are going to be concerned with our terminology, not bumfuck canadas. so lick my balls.

well this is primary an american based site so we are going to be concerned with our terminology, not bumfuck canadas. so lick my balls.

That would be 'primarily' sweet cheeks. Luv ya anyway!

I have no issue with you labeling American liberals, but don't make the mistake of thinking you know what real liberals are.

LOL

Why are so many JPP posters, from other countries, continually trying to get the US to adhere to the failures of those countries. :palm:

:nonono:

Back