Went to my first clan meeting on Saturday night

Nomad's pattern is so predictable. He finds a picture of a dumpy house, claims it mine. I respond with pictures of my actual house, or one of them, then he claims that it's a house that I've just seen, got into somehow and took pictures. Here's where I called him to the mat and embarrassed him severely: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...the-mat-About-that-door&p=2470984#post2470984

4609003_collage_20150803202745788.jpg

What is amusing is that your pattern of accusation and denial is predictable and continues.

:D

The truth is always constant and predictable. Something a liar like you wouldn't understand.

Unlike your constant bobbing and weaving and misrepresenting what was said, etc, etc.

The fact remains, that posting pictures of a house, whether from the outside or the inside, proves nothing other than that you or somebody else was there with a camera.

I wouldn't put it past a slimy Trumptard like you, to create such a hoax with the hope of suckering someone into making a bet with you and that it would end in some negative consequence for them, like a 30 day ban. Of course you would have the fix in with the "judge", a fellow Trumptard, from the beginning.

Yes, you rightie fucks are just that sleazy.

The truth is always constant and predictable. Something a liar like you wouldn't understand.

Unlike your constant bobbing and weaving and misrepresenting what was said, etc, etc.

The fact remains, that posting pictures of a house, whether from the outside or the inside, proves nothing other than that you or somebody else was there with a camera.

I wouldn't put it past a slimy Trumptard like you, to create such a hoax with the hope of suckering someone into making a bet with you and that it would end in some negative consequence for them, like a 30 day ban. Of course you would have the fix in with the "judge", a fellow Trumptard, from the beginning.

Yes, you rightie fucks are just that sleazy.

Excuses, excuses. We both no the real reason, liar.

BTW Damo is a libertarian. He'll be amused at your mischaracterization.

Excuses, excuses. We both no the real reason, liar.

BTW Damo is a libertarian. He'll be amused at your mischaracterization.

Whoopee.

He already stated in no uncertain terms once that he doesn't like me.

Besides, the difference between a so-called "libertarian" and a garden variety rwnj like you isn't wide enough to slip a piece of paper in between edge-wise.

He would feel a much closer kinship with you than me.

Whoopee.

He already stated in no uncertain terms once that he doesn't like me.

Besides, the difference between a so-called "libertarian" and a garden variety rwnj like you isn't wide enough to slip a piece of paper in between edge-wise.

He would feel a much closer kinship with you than me.

Choose someone else if you want- but earlier you insisted on the site owner. Damo's always been indifferent to me. Rana's a far left lib like you and would probably judge in your favor regardless of the facts, like Race Baiter Ginsberg. Others I've had various run-ins with and pissed off, but would trust more than Rana.

Choose someone else if you want- but earlier you insisted on the site owner. Damo's always been indifferent to me. Rana's a far left lib like you and would probably judge in your favor regardless of the facts, like Race Baiter Ginsberg. Others I've had various run-ins with and pissed off, but would trust more than Rana.

You're lying again.

I never insisted on anyone. You are the one who brought up the bet and you are the one who suggested the the site owner as the judge.

But all of that is beside the point anyway, which is, as I have said, that pictures are proof of nothing. You could have an album full of them, but it still wouldn't prove anything.

Just a waste of both of our time.

You're lying again.

I never insisted on anyone. You are the one who brought up the bet and you are the one who suggested the the site owner as the judge.

But all of that is beside the point anyway, which is, as I have said, that pictures are proof of nothing. You could have an album full of them, but it still wouldn't prove anything.

Just a waste of both of our time.

Actually you insisted on the "main mod", which I assume would be the site owner:

Get the main mod to agree with that and we'll settle this.

So it wouldn't be Rana then, for sure.

Again you're insisting on a burden of proof well beyond what is required for civil cases, even where large sums of money is involved. The bet here is just a 30 day ban.

It's painfully obvious why you're spending so much time trying to escape this. :D

Actually you insisted on the "main mod", which I assume would be the site owner:

So it wouldn't be Rana then, for sure.

Again you're insisting on a burden of proof well beyond what is required for civil cases, even where large sums of money is involved. The bet here is just a 30 day ban.

It's painfully obvious why you're spending so much time trying to escape this. :D

So you're saying that a civil case that involved large sums of money could be decided on the basis of pictures of a front door as proof of ownership???

:palm:

Dude.... seriously.... get help.

And again, never did I "insist" or otherwise request anyone. You're just lying.

And still wasting our time.

So you're saying that a civil case that involved large sums of money could be decided on the basis of pictures of a front door as proof of ownership???

hillbillies are fun to laugh at

I'm saying that civil cases are decided based on the preponderance of evidence.

Back