Went to my first clan meeting on Saturday night

Ay, buggers they were, from the time they kowtowed to a few German mercenaries in the Fifth Century on!

I don't know anything of that part of the bloodline before the start of the 20th century. My German bloodline has been traced back to the mid 1400's. Those Germans kept meticulous records.

I don't know anything of that part of the bloodline before the start of the 20th century. My German bloodline has been traced back to the mid 1400's. Those Germans kept meticulous records.

Nobody knows much about the period after we got shot of the Romans in Britain - and what we were told turns out to be totally contradicted by the archaeology: there was no mass German settlement, but the Eastern provinces did adopt a German dialect, though the grammar is heavily influenced by British Celtic. In my Country our ability to trace our families unless we are aristocrats doesn't get us back before the Eignteenth Century because the English courts imposed a foreign naming system. I am descended from an idiot, Dafydd Gam, who died saving Henry V at Agincourt, but fortunately there is a well-attested illegitimacy in the way, so I can deny it when I choose! :)

So now Dark Soul belongs to a clan and a Klan.
Quite the social butterfly.
You can wash the white robes, DS, but dry clean the tartans or you'll ruin them.

So now Dark Soul belongs to a clan and a Klan.
Quite the social butterfly.
You can wash the white robes, DS, but dry clean the tartans or you'll ruin them.

If he's practical he bought one of those robes that are white on one side and tartan on the other.

Don't you know that the Klan was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party?

The 19th / early 20th Century Democratic Party had serious problems, I fully admit, but I cast very few if any votes for Democrats back then.
The Klan has since transferred comfortably to the trumpanzee party as we all know and see.

The 19th / early 20th Century Democratic Party had serious problems, I fully admit, but I cast very few if any votes for Democrats back then.
The Klan has since transferred comfortably to the trumpanzee party as we all know and see.

That's a convenient narrative, but far from the truth.

Don't you know that the Klan was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party?

Only a fucking moron believes that is still true. The KKK are Republican supporters now because police are Republican supporters.

baf7267d-720e-46f1-9a93-bd337c0edc2c_image.jpg

Back