Went to my first clan meeting on Saturday night

You just said controlling Eastern Europeans is like wrestling greasy pigs. Lol nothing prejudiced there.

If you were smarter you would see it's a compliment.

Here, try it this way : The attempt by the British empire to control the rebelling colonists was like "wrestling a greasy pig". Is that an insult or a compliment to Americans?

Here, try it this way : The attempt by the British empire to control the rebelling colonists was like "wrestling a greasy pig". Is that an insult or a compliment to Americans?
Yeah, because comparing a group to greasy pigs isn't insulting.

It depends on the context just like I pointed out to you an hour ago:
Scroll back and read those comments carefully. Don't cherry-pick like a nitwit; read the context of the comments. Let me know what you find.

Why do you find it so difficult to man up, own what you said.

Nice to see the cowards come out of the woodwork. What are you claiming I haven't owned up to?

Why do you find it so difficult to man up, own what you said.
What are you claiming I haven't owned up to?
Stop trying to look more dumb than you actually are.
I'd ask you why you are running from your own accusation, but I'm certain most JPP members know you are a cowardly blowhard who is constantly butthurt because no one believes your claims of fame and fortune.

Be honest: Your wife divorced you, you drive a shitty 1997 Datsun and you live alone in a studio apartment because that's all you can afford with your little cubicle job.

I'd ask you why you are running from your own accusation, but I'm certain most JPP members know you are a cowardly blowhard who is constantly butthurt because no one believes your claims of fame and fortune.

Be honest: Your wife divorced you, you drive a shitty 1997 Datsun and you live alone in a studio apartment because that's all you can afford with your little cubicle job.

lol

Dutch Incel getting desperate.

At the 63rd Annual Grandfather Mountain Highland Games, met my clan, got invited to their cèilidh, outside at a small house, down an old gravel road in Banner Elk. There were about 30 people there, not including three guest fiddlers, one from Scotland, on from Australia, and the third from Deep Gap, NC. Got my kilt christened, treated to a small concert of traditional Scottish tunes by the fiddle band. A 15 year old bag piper from Tampa played two traditional tunes. Then a three guitar band played some great bluegrass. Danced with my wife under the stars in her new tartan skirt. Great times! Planning on meeting up with them again in Charleston this coming February.

I've been skimming through, but can't find any mention of my question, namely, which clan is it?

The big badass one.

That depends a bit, so I understand, on one's historical point of view. Was it involved in GlenCoe, perhaps? McNeil is the only one I've had much contact with, and I have no deep thoughts on any of 'em. I was just asking out of curiosity - the midges drove me out of the Highlands, so we go to the Islands if we go anywhere.

That depends a bit, so I understand, on one's historical point of view. Was it involved in GlenCoe, perhaps? McNeil is the only one I've had much contact with, and I have no deep thoughts on any of 'em. I was just asking out of curiosity - the midges drove me out of the Highlands, so we go to the Islands if we go anywhere.

I hail from the Donalds.

Back