Went to my first clan meeting on Saturday night

Sure Africa, where the Apes are.

...and, from looking at your selfies, you.

2q5v4b.jpg

You're prejudiced too. Just you do prejudices which you aren't told are wrong by the elite. Instead you do as the elite tells you & complain about prejudices against the select few.... You must be a little on the slow side.

All of life is about decisions. You are free to focus upon what you like, I'll do the same.

Where have you attacked Blacks?

Scroll through my posts. You'll see where I've questioned all idiots regardless of cultural origin and skin-tone.

Why do you keep focusing on yourself? Are you really so weak and stupid you feel compelled to attack others to make yourself feel better?

Scroll through my posts. You'll see where I've questioned all idiots regardless of cultural origin and skin-tone.

Why do you keep focusing on yourself? Are you really so weak and stupid you feel compelled to attack others to make yourself feel better?

You've attacked Poles / Eastern Europeans on numerous occasions.

Why are so many Hillbillies of Scottish, Scots- Irish & English ancestry?

When the emigrated the bottom lands were occupied by descendants of the English, and the Piedmont by descendants of the Germans. They kept moving west and settled in the upland counties.

It's an acquired taste.

"acquired," I have been hearing since I was one and I ain't acquired anything yet, just the opposite. I see those that supposedly appreciate bagpipes are only getting nostalgic over something that they were never originally part of, not that there is anything wrong with that, but give it time, you'll see how really awful they sound. You can only listen to Amazing Grace so many time before it gets redundant

"acquired," I have been hearing since I was one and I ain't acquired anything yet, just the opposite. I see those that supposedly appreciate bagpipes are only getting nostalgic over something that they were never originally part of, not that there is anything wrong with that, but give it time, you'll see how really awful they sound. You can only listen to Amazing Grace so many time before it gets redundant

We have one of the best Scottish Games here in the Blue Ridge every fall and I really enjoy going. We're a big clan and get together afterwards for some expert fiddlin' and pipin'.

Back