Went to my first clan meeting on Saturday night

I figured you'd try to blur the lines between this particular set of facts and others with an across the board, blanket description of photographic evidence, which is why I purposely included the words "in this case".

Obviously in instances of personal injury or property damage claims, photographs of a person's injuries of damaged property would constitute valuable evidence. Even in the case of determining ownership of something valuable like jewelry or artwork etc, etc, an old photograph showing the item in the possession of one of the parties, could establish evidence of ownership.

But simply posting pictures of a door from different angles, as proof of ownership of a house in a bet of the nature you proposed, does not constitute anything.

You're grasping at straws.

I figured you'd try to blur the lines between this particular set of facts and others with an across the board, blanket description of photographic evidence, which is why I purposely included the words "in this case".

Obviously in instances of personal injury or property damage claims, photographs of a person's injuries of damaged property would constitute valuable evidence. Even in the case of determining ownership of something valuable like jewelry or artwork etc, etc, an old photograph showing the item in the possession of one of the parties, could establish evidence of ownership.

But simply posting pictures of a door from different angles, as proof of ownership of a house in a bet of the nature you proposed, does not constitute anything.

You're grasping at straws.

Since my photos are time stamped, they do.

You're going through an awful lot of effort to try to escape the obvious, while at the same time claiming that this is a waste of your valuable time.

Since my photos are time stamped, they do.

You're going through an awful lot of effort to try to escape the obvious, while at the same time claiming that this is a waste of your valuable time.

Once again, you are trying to make something out of nothing. Anyone can put a bogus time stamp on a digital photo.

Means nothing and certainly doesn't confer ownership.

Still grasping at straws.

You're lucky I'm bored, otherwise I'd be ignoring you completely.

Once again, you are trying to make something out of nothing. Anyone can put a bogus time stamp on a digital photo.

Means nothing and certainly doesn't confer ownership.

Still grasping at straws.

You're lucky I'm bored, otherwise I'd be ignoring you completely.

Coupled with the size of adjacent landscaping, no, not so easy to do. It obviously meets the standard, preponderance of evidence. But more importantly, we'd be comparing your photos of your house with my photos of my house, judged by a third person based on, once again, the preponderance of evidence.

Coupled with the size of adjacent landscaping, no, not so easy to do. It obviously meets the standard, preponderance of evidence. But more importantly, we'd be comparing your photos of your house with my photos of my house, judged by a third person based on, once again, the preponderance of evidence.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

You got nothin.

What you should be more concerned about is your pathological obsession with trying to prove your worth to strangers on the internet.

You could own ten houses and I still wouldn't be impressed with you as a person or a worthwhile human being.

Look at Trump. Rich as can be but a total scumbag.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

You got nothin.

What you should be more concerned about is your pathological obsession with trying to prove your worth to strangers on the internet.

You could own ten houses and I still wouldn't be impressed with you as a person or a worthwhile human being.

Look at Trump. Rich as can be but a total scumbag.

I don't care what you think of me. All I am doing is proving you wrong, plus that you lied about your house.

Actually you insisted on the "main mod", which I assume would be the site owner:

So it wouldn't be Rana then, for sure.

Again you're insisting on a burden of proof well beyond what is required for civil cases, even where large sums of money is involved. The bet here is just a 30 day ban.

It's painfully obvious why you're spending so much time trying to escape this. :D

Ah the saga of skirt wearing hillbilly boy continues

giphy.gif

Back