Were Confederate soldiers terrorists?

Mexico is a whole different ballgame... If that wierdo damnyankees ever shows up at my door, I will do the "halt...shoot shoot halt" routine, and by the time my pals, the local police show up, it will just be a matter of disposing of the body, cleaning up the blood, and having a shot of really good tequila to celebrate. Let's all hope he shows up!
A few pesos and I own the "authorities" down there. They'll help me dispose of your fat body. LOL

Correction: this thread was deceivingly claiming that confederate soldiers were terrorists .. this thread wasn't about confederate soldiers per say.

K?

As far as I could tell this thread started with a lie and escalated from there. Safe to say all wars have atrocities that come to light after the wars are over. Sherman's slash and burn across the South in his march to the sea was all out war and
since it was against civilians primarily it more rightly qualifies as terrorism than any actions taken by Confederate forces.
I am new to this board, to this thread but not to this subject. I believe it takes a special kind of hypocrite to accuse the
Confederates while ignoring Sherman's deliberate campaign that was terrorism if any part of the Civil War qualifies as such.

This post pretty well sums up the entire thread. The Confederate soldiers were terrorists, just like their modern day appologists.
Again, I have never expressed support for the Democrat Confederates. Are you so retarded you can't understand that?

And it's not "terror" to execute an enemy.

Please... Come on down.... Take your best shot. My neighbors and I would love for you to pay us a visit. My guess: all blustEr and no real action on your part. No doubt, you are a powerfully tough guy behind your computer monitor... In the real world, not so much , ;)

PM your address, tough guy. You already claim to know mine.

As if "the authorities" have much to say in MY neighborhood...but really, tough guy... Quit blabbing on about how you'd come to Mexico and slit my throat in the night... Just shut your piehole and TRY it. Otherwise, you should probably stFu, cuz you look like a nerd in his mom's basement about now.

PM your address, tough guy. You already claim to know mine.

I haven't a clue where you live, nor do I care to know. If you're Mister Internet Tough Guy, you surely can figure out where I live now... You were obsessive and diligent to figure out where I lived in Maine... Just replicate the process. Please.

As if "the authorities" have much to say in MY neighborhood...but really, tough guy... Quit blabbing on about how you'd come to Mexico and slit my throat in the night... Just shut your piehole and TRY it. Otherwise, you should probably stFu, cuz you look like a nerd in his mom's basement about now.

Thanks for the information about who I need to pay off.

I haven't a clue where you live, nor do I care to know. If you're Mister Internet Tough Guy, you surely can figure out where I live now... You were obsessive and diligent to figure out where I lived in Maine... Just replicate the process. Please.

You made it so easy before. "I'm a preacher." "Here's my shitty church." Not that it was me who outed you...

You made it so easy before. "I'm a preacher." "Here's my shitty church." Not that it was me who outed you...

A great church, not a shitty one in the least... Just do your typical obsessive searching for me and I'm sure you can find me...but we both know you don't have the stones to actually DO anything about it once you do figure it out.... But the whole ordeal will undoubtedly make you feel all tough and sassy,which will be fun for you regardless!

Last edited:
This is hilarious. Like an old shit like you could react before I walked in silently and I slit your throat.

Seriously... My home here in Mexico was designed to be an inpenetrable fortress... But if you ever show up at my door and attempt to enter, even in a feeble ineffective way, I will put one right between your eyes and empty the rest of the clip into your crotch... And with this very post, I will explain away my actions as self defense....my guess is my neighbors will be able to smooth things over fairly easily with the "authorities". Are you done with your internet tough guy talk, or are we gonna see some action. Your call, girlie man.

Last edited:
And to add to the irony, I have a Glock 19.... How perfect, eh? So..that's one for the skull and 14 obliterating the family jewels. A perfect price to pay over a silly eight year old internet feud, don't you think?

Historically, the North was far closer to Terrorists than the South. General Sherman alone with his burn tactics on his "march" pretty much seals that title for the USA rather than the CSA.

well. I can imagine that breaking into the homes of confederate citizens and terrorizing the women and children therein was expressly prohibited by the union military leaders as well... that doesn't change the fact that, the mere fact that they did so, made them terrorists, right?

Well, we can "imagine" all kinds of things, it doesn't make them so. Since you've offered nothing to show this was the case, we can't assume it was. We know for a fact, whether prohibited or not, Sherman terrorized a whole lot of people on his march to Savannah. Therefore, he certainly was a terrorist. If you can produce a similar letter to the one produced by Gen. Lee, condemning such acts and promising retribution for violators, then you can prove Sherman was a terrorist, and disobeyed orders, but you haven't produced anything, and there is no record of Sherman ever being charged or court martialed, so we can assume that his commanders were okay with his actions.

Seriously... My home here in Mexico was designed to be an inpenetrable fortress... But if you ever show up at my door and attempt to enter, even in a feeble ineffective way, I will put one right between your eyes and empty the rest of the clip into your crotch... And with this very post, I will explain away my actions as self defense....my guess is my neighbors will be able to smooth things over fairly easily with the "authorities". Are you done with your internet tough guy talk, or are we gonna see some action. Your call, girlie man.

Thanks for that information. I'll be able to use it to make slight alterations to the plan. Do you have any other security information that you would like to share with me?

Back