Were Confederate soldiers terrorists?

this thread was about confederate soldiers. Is your defense of them simply that the other side was bad too? If you want to attack union soldiers, why not start a thread all about just that and leave this one to its topic? cool idea, huh?

Correction: this thread was deceivingly claiming that confederate soldiers were terrorists .. this thread wasn't about confederate soldiers per say.

K?

it's per se

and if they ever did break into a union home and "terrorize" the women and children therein, then, by the right's twisted definition, that alone makes them terrorists, doesn't it?

it's per se

and if they ever did break into a union home and "terrorize" the women and children therein, then, by the right's twisted definition, that alone makes them terrorists, doesn't it?

But you offered no evidence to support this claim. Evidence was offered, that if this was happening, it was expressly prohibited in the strongest of terms by the military leaders. So if they were "terrorists" they were also "traitors" to the CSA.

1) Since we've gone off-topic, I guess the south is still losing.

2) The real terrorists are always the slaveholding societies and their armies.

3) Maineman is not the only person on this thread who has been banned, made disgusting personal attacks etc. I don't believe I have seen Damn Southerner discuss anyone's family on here without savaging it.

But you offered no evidence to support this claim. Evidence was offered, that if this was happening, it was expressly prohibited in the strongest of terms by the military leaders. So if they were "terrorists" they were also "traitors" to the CSA.

well. I can imagine that breaking into the homes of confederate citizens and terrorizing the women and children therein was expressly prohibited by the union military leaders as well... that doesn't change the fact that, the mere fact that they did so, made them terrorists, right?

What kind of sick perv are you stalking people?

really. I was absolutely stunned when this internet stalking weirdo found my home and threatened to show up there to "visit" me. It made me purchase a firearm to protect myself against creepy folks like him... it is loaded and in the drawer in the nightstand just in case this creep wants to take his sick stalking internet fantasies into reality. As Clint once said, "make my day, motherfucker".

really. I was absolutely stunned when this internet stalking weirdo found my home and threatened to show up there to "visit" me. It made me purchase a firearm to protect myself against creepy folks like him... it is loaded and in the drawer in the nightstand just in case this creep wants to take his sick stalking internet fantasies into reality. As Clint once said, "make my day, motherfucker".

Dayum...what a freak.

Who cares if they were traitors to the CSA? Much worse and far more appalling than that is they were all traitors to the USA, to God, and to human decency.

MM, what's a liberal like you doing with a gun? Turn it in, already! Seattle has been doing retarded gun buy-back drives the past year or so, and we're not the only gullible city in the game!

This is hilarious. Like an old shit like you could react before I walked in silently and I slit your throat.

Mexico is a whole different ballgame... If that wierdo damnyankees ever shows up at my door, I will do the "halt...shoot shoot halt" routine, and by the time my pals, the local police show up, it will just be a matter of disposing of the body, cleaning up the blood, and having a shot of really good tequila to celebrate. Let's all hope he shows up!

This is hilarious. Like an old shit like you could react before I walked in silently and I slit your throat.

Please... Come on down.... Take your best shot. My neighbors and I would love for you to pay us a visit. My guess: all blustEr and no real action on your part. No doubt, you are a powerfully tough guy behind your computer monitor... In the real world, not so much , ;)

Back