Were Confederate soldiers terrorists?

never have had any mice here in Mexico. Our cat would take care of them if we did, I'm sure. And our dogs would take care of any larger intruders.

And that rotting "federalist" next to the shitty industrial area?

The term "stalker" really fits you. Maineman has been gone for how long? And you not only remember the perverted posts and his church being sent transcripts of what he said online, but his problems with mice and what his house looked like.

LOL! Too funny.

You're faulting me for my good memory now?

Remember you you defending him, even though his perverted posts were being discussed and a matter of record? LOL

it seems like you might like to think you know what he "meant", but he clearly stated that his troops had not always been on the up and up. So... does breaking into a union home in the dead of night while foraging for food make those starving rebels "terrorists" or not? I mean, they certainly must have "terrorized" the women and children in those homes when they broke in, wouldn't you agree?

Your people weren't starving and weren't hungry. They had an unlimited supply of goods and munitions but still burned and ravaged the properties of southern civilians while your officers looked the other way.

Instead of waiting for their supply lines to catch up to them, they simply took what they wanted then killed all the farm animals and burned down the farm houses as they went leaving the civilians with nothing to eat and nowhere to live. This practice was commonplace and became escalated because King Abraham had to get reelected instead of voted out of office because of his war. A perfect example was the burning of Atlanta ... a city the federals already had under occupation.

My attacks on your family were mild in comparison, and simply an attempt show you how your buddy's attacks on me were vile. I'd apologize for them, but as you just said, you're over them anyway.

My attacks on your family were mild in comparison, and simply an attempt show you how your buddy's attacks on me were vile. I'd apologize for them, but as you just said, you're over them anyway.

Right, because if you do something wrong and someone doesn't stay offended, there is no need for an apology. lol

Let it go, DY. Your hatred and anger is gonna kill you.

Your people weren't starving and weren't hungry. They had an unlimited supply of goods and munitions but still burned and ravaged the properties of southern civilians while your officers looked the other way.

Instead of waiting for their supply lines to catch up to them, they simply took what they wanted then killed all the farm animals and burned down the farm houses as they went leaving the civilians with nothing to eat and nowhere to live. This practice was commonplace and became escalated because King Abraham had to get reelected instead of voted out of office because of his war. A perfect example was the burning of Atlanta ... a city the federals already had under occupation.

this thread was about confederate soldiers. Is your defense of them simply that the other side was bad too? If you want to attack union soldiers, why not start a thread all about just that and leave this one to its topic? cool idea, huh?

Right, because if you do something wrong and someone doesn't stay offended, there is no need for an apology. lol

Let it go, DY. Your hatred and anger is gonna kill you.

boy, do I agree. this guy was definitely creepy... he sent me emails to my work email address... he found photos of my home and threatened to come and "visit" me there. very obsessive and and his hatred is really self destructive. I let all that go a long time ago... changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes. Life in the tropics is to dreamy to get worked up about anything like old internet arguments. And on Easter of all days! Really sad. I want to thank you, Winterborn, for your reasoned and objective approach to this, by the way. Happy Easter!

Back