WEREWOLF SIGNUP (The REBOOT) Goal: Next Thursday start

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we can't get to 13 we are really in a world of hurt

If i can squeeze out 11 I need to think of a way to balance for village, as basically it's like we are starting d2 with wolves having 2 free kills but village only having 1 peek

I am considering one of the following advantages to help balance out the game if we can only have 11:

1) Give seer two peeks on n0 (as normally with 11 left they would have 2 peeks) so it would be like picking up the game on d2

2) Give seer one peek on n0 and a second day peek a couple hours before night on d1

3) Give seer one peek on n0 and I reveal to the village late on d1 who a confirmed villager is (mod peek)

4) something i haven't thought of yet

if we can't get to 13 we are really in a world of hurt

If i can squeeze out 11 I need to think of a way to balance for village, as basically it's like we are starting d2 with wolves having 2 free kills but village only having 1 peek

I am considering one of the following advantages to help balance out the game if we can only have 11:

1) Give seer two peeks on n0 (as normally with 11 left they would have 2 peeks) so it would be like picking up the game on d2

2) Give seer one peek on n0 and a second day peek a couple hours before night on d1

3) Give seer one peek on n0 and I reveal to the village late on d1 who a confirmed villager is (mod peek)

4) something i haven't thought of yet

Offer a prize like being able to give someone a temporary ban, and they'd flock to play. More realistically is just some kind of digital trophy, or special mark for their avatar.

ok I really like number 5. A boost to the village, but not too huge. But just enough. The villager that knows the info still has to be careful and not give the seer away, but they could help confirm either after seer death or if seer outs themselves. and of course it also opens up other dynamics as well.

ok I really like number 5. A boost to the village, but not too huge. But just enough. The villager that knows the info still has to be careful and not give the seer away, but they could help confirm either after seer death or if seer outs themselves. and of course it also opens up other dynamics as well.

You might also think about camouflaging the name of Wolf Chat. If it was named something of the rambling politics sort, like legion, or bigdog would make, I probably never would have known a thing. It saying wolf was what made me realize what it was. No guarantee someone won't slip up with a quote again. Hopefully they will just link to the page instead.

USF ("The Fire")
Rune (herbmano)
Jade (rookie of the year)
Rana (queen of the board)
tsuke (of "tsukesthoughts")
liberalavenger (the crusher)
mott (superstar)
yayayayayaya (def not yurt)
CaptBilly(The BillDozer)
threedee (starbucks)
ILA (snowflake melter)

I need 2-3 more of you assholes to play. >:​

Ask DBcooper or another stormfronter to join. Than a few might join liking the chance to have turnabout with a racist.

You might also think about camouflaging the name of Wolf Chat. If it was named something of the rambling politics sort, like legion, or bigdog would make, I probably never would have known a thing. It saying wolf was what made me realize what it was. No guarantee someone won't slip up with a quote again. Hopefully they will just link to the page instead.

yeah but as soon as you click it and see no access you know what's up anyway

I am just going to tell wolves to not copy paste quotes and if they still can't do that after the warning it's on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back