WEREWOLF SIGNUP (The REBOOT) Goal: Next Thursday start

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am flattered that I can dictate your behavior

Sit Ubu sit

I will never ever apologize
You don’t dictate my behavior, I will not play with you again and be accused of cheating if the game doesn’t go your way.

Name my accuser or you are are full of shit.

You don’t dictate my behavior, I will not play with you again and be accused of cheating if the game doesn’t go your way.

Name my accuser or you are are full of shit.

Nice try trying to goad me into a rules violation. I thought you were smarter than that

You seem to be changing your conditions.

You initially said you wanted an apology. Based on your statement it sounds like an apology still wouldn’t be sufficient.

I have said I will never accuse you PUBLICLY again. You can ask Grind I am a man of my word.

You are letting me dictate your behavior. You are predicating your desire to play on what I do or don’t do

If I don’t play you will play
If I play you won’t play

If that isn’t me dictating what you do, I don’t know what is sugar tits.

I am flattered that you are so concerned what I think about you.

Nice try trying to goad me into a rules violation. I thought you were smarter than that

You seem to be changing your conditions.

You initially said you wanted an apology. Based on your statement it sounds like an apology still wouldn’t be sufficient.

I have said I will never accuse you PUBLICLY again. You can ask Grind I am a man of my word.

You are letting me dictate your behavior. You are predicating your desire to play on what I do or don’t do

If I don’t play you will play
If I play you won’t play

If that isn’t me dictating what you do, I don’t know what is sugar tits.

I am flattered that you are so concerned what I think about you.
No, I won’t play on here again whether you play or not without your apology, I will always play under a cloud of being a cheater if you don’t withdraw your comments.

I dont care what Grind thinks of you.

So, you are able to call me a cheater based on private messages revelations, but not reveal my accuser. It seems as if you have already violated the private message by detailing the person told you that Darla, Rune, the accuser and myself cheat at werewolf.

For a Mod you seem wildly unfamiliar with board rules.

We get it. You are allowing me to keep you from playing. That pleases me.
I am aware of the board rules which you have violated by revealing that I am supposedly a cheater based on private messages exchanged with another board member.

I am aware of the board rules which you have violated by revealing that I am supposedly a cheater based on private messages exchanged with another board member.

Did I say what rule?
You are jumping to conclusions

I am beginning to realize why you have to cheat at Werewolf

I want to be sure that I have your position understood clearly

You would rather have me issue a public apology which you know I don’t mean rather than agree to never call you a cheater again?

You will not get both

Personally I don’t care if you ever play again and I relish the fact that I am keeping you from playing.

No, I won’t play on here again whether you play or not without your apology, I will always play under a cloud of being a cheater if you don’t withdraw your comments.

I dont care what Grind thinks of you.

So, you are able to call me a cheater based on private messages revelations, but not reveal my accuser. It seems as if you have already violated the private message by detailing the person told you that Darla, Rune, the accuser and myself cheat at werewolf.

Your first sentence is a lie. You were prepared to play this game until I decided to play and no apology was issued.

I am beginning to think you either don’t know what you want OR you are ashamed at your cheating ways

Did I say what rule?
You are jumping to conclusions

I am beginning to realize why you have to cheat at Werewolf

I want to be sure that I have your position understood clearly

You would rather have me issue a public apology which you know I don’t mean rather than agree to never call you a cheater again?

You will not get both

Personally I don’t care if you ever play again and I relish the fact that I am keeping you from playing.
Lol, you violated our rule of disclosing information in a private message by stating that my accuser in private message told you Darla, Rune, the accuser and I cheated in werewolf.

I don’t know or care what rule you were talking about, but you admitted in your post that you got the information that I supposedly cheated in a private message. That is a rule violation.

Your first sentence is a lie. You were prepared to play this game until I decided to play and no apology was issued.

I am beginning to think you either don’t know what you want OR you are ashamed at your cheating ways
No it’s not a lie, I won’t play unless you retract your statement that I am a cheater. End of story

No it’s not a lie, I won’t play unless you retract your statement that I am a cheater. End of story

Well I won’t retract it.

What I will give you is a promise that if you agree to play, I will never publicly accuse you again of cheating at Werewolf. That is the best you are going to get.

I can’t in good conscience retract what I know to be true

Well I won’t retract it.

What I will give you is a promise that if you agree to play, I will never publicly accuse you again of cheating at Werewolf. That is the best you are going to get.

I can’t in good conscience retract what I know to be true
You don’t know it’s true, you believe it to be true. You got one side of a story. You won’t let me face my accuser and defend myself. It’s a one sided trial. I am telling you I don’t cheat. End of story

You don’t know it’s true, you believe it to be true. You got one side of a story. You won’t let me face my accuser and defend myself. It’s a one sided trial. I am telling you I don’t cheat. End of story

Well I am telling you that if you agree to play, I will NEVER accuse you publicly of cheating again.

If that isn’t good enough for you then I really could not care less. I wouldn’t even be offering that if it weren’t for my respect for Grind.

I am actually glad that I am keeping you from playing but Grind wants you to play which is why I extended the olive branch of peace. So obviously you are letting your pettiness rule you. And you are letting me dictate your behavior. So I guess you will have to relegate yourself to accusing me of being “helpful wolf” in private.

PS

Aren’t you supposed to have me on ignore?

Luckily the game starts tomorrow, and not today. I slipped in the shower, and jostled myself good. I was lucky, and landed on my keister mostly, but I slipped pretty good. I mostly bruised my bottom, but it shocked though my body to my right side. My shoulder, collar, and side are slightly sore, and the shock bruised my tricep. After I realized I'm fine, just pretty sore, I just took a leftover Norco.

you are nothing.

Apparently I am enough to keep the poor snowflake Rana from playing.

Seems odd don’t you think? Would you refuse to play if I called you a cheater?

I mean people call Bellichick a cheater and he doesn’t respond with “I won’t play in another Super Bowl unless you apologize”

I guess Rana doesn’t see how childish she looks. You are obviously having difficulty defending her.

Apparently I am enough to keep the poor snowflake Rana from playing.

Seems odd don’t you think? Would you refuse to play if I called you a cheater?

I mean people call Bellichick a cheater and he doesn’t respond with “I won’t play in another Super Bowl unless you apologize”

I guess Rana doesn’t see how childish she looks. You are obviously having difficulty defending her.

you are really stupid

I can see this game is going to get off to a smooth start. JPP...where even the sheep have fangs.

When is Grind going to hand out roles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back