WEREWOLF SIGNUP (The REBOOT) Goal: Next Thursday start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that an apology? That sounds like an apology to me.

Nope. That is not an apology. I know she cheated. No apology will ever be forthcoming as I would not mean it I am just agreeing to not accuse her PUBLICLY

Look if we chooses to let what I say control her actions, that tells you all you need to know

I didn’t realize she cared so much what I think about her. I am flattered

Nope. That is not an apology. I know she cheated. No apology will ever be forthcoming as I would not mean it I am just agreeing to not accuse her PUBLICLY

Look if we chooses to let what I say control her actions, that tells you all you need to know

you just did accuse her PUBLICLY by inference/implying.

you just did accuse her PUBLICLY by inference/implying.

Only if she plays. Do try to pay attention.

I am disappointed in you. JPP used to attract a higher caliber amongst leg humpers.

If you are going to clamor for my complete and undivided attention please do try to make it worth my whole.

You are very boring and lack creativity that I am accustomed to from my stalkers

I am disappointed in you. JPP used to attract a higher caliber amongst leg humpers.

If you are going to clamor for my complete and undivided attention please do try to make it worth my whole.

You are very boring and lack creativity that I am accustomed to from my stalkers

then put me on ignore, einstein.

The one thing you are accustomed to is a dick in your ass.

So apparently I need to clarify my offer to dear ole Rana as some of our less intelligent members seem to be unclear

Here it is

IF Rana agrees to play I will agree to never again PUBLICLY accuse her of cheating at Werewolf

This offer should not be construed as any form of apology or that such apology would ever be forthcoming.

Furthermore it should be noted that I know she cheated and will never change my mind.

I just agree never to PUBLICLY bring it up again.

Hopefully that clears things up for the sheep fucker and the leg humper

LOL I'm yanking your chain dude.

He has never offered proof of my cheating. It’s a false charge, unless he withdraws it, or shows his evidence, he is lying and nothing short of an apology works for me.

Oh one of your compadres confessed to cheating with you Rune and Darla in previous games

Do the math

Start out with 13 people

10 villagers and 3 wolves

With four villagers cheating and knowing four definite villagers from the beginning, the wolves have zero chance.

You could just fess up. I am sure people would forgive you

As a side note I will always play just to keep you from playing. I am good like that

Oh one of your compadres confessed to cheating with you Rune and Darla in previous games

Do the math

Start out with 13 people

10 villagers and 3 wolves

With four villagers cheating and knowing four definite villagers from the beginning, the wolves have zero chance.

You could just fess up. I am sure people would forgive you

As a side note I will always play just to keep you from playing. I am good like that
Who was that person? I would like to confront them. I do not cheat. Why haven’t you called out that person as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back