WEREWOLF SIGNUP (The REBOOT) Goal: Next Thursday start

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the site data loss included the 2014 game, so I can't post quotes of IHA and Mott whining like little bitches, because they didn't understand how the majority lynch rule works.

I know! I lost my best post ever with my letter to customer service in the complaint department.

You know Damo never did get back with me on that.

I HAVE A REQUEST

Can everyone please put aside all of this petty squabbling, so we can have a good game of Werewolf?​

I HAVE A REQUEST

Can everyone please put aside all of this petty squabbling, so we can have a good game of Werewolf?​

So glad you asked fuckstick.

Ow that must have hurt huh as swipe? Now Jade got it, and being a classy straight up person went right to Grind. You being the fucking loser you are, kept it quiet and were going to use it as an advantage

REQUEST DENIED​

I HAVE A REQUEST

The squabbling makes it fun

I didn’t squabble with dickhead Threedee in the game.

I didn’t even squabble with Yurt. But everyone hated him and he will be my D1 lynch. Zero doubt. My first post even. Can’t wait

If I get to be a vigilante this next round, I'm likely to shoot Grind for that idiotic wolf chat idea. Plus, that would make it a tradition.

I HAVE A REQUEST

Well it aint gonna be woodstock 2 but we can do it, Men, put on your big boy pants. Girls, put on your leather mini skirts, shave the trim and have fun, cause we all know girls just wanna have fun. Have some paper bags ready in case you start hyperventilating < fifty cent word. Pick up the babies and grab your old ladies and join the fun and stay off the bandwagon or i will kill you.

If I get to be a vigilante this next round, I'm likely to shoot Grind for that idiotic wolf chat idea. Plus, that would make it a tradition.

Actually it is a great idea and make Wolf conversations easier to follow than PMs

But you are a stupid dickhead so...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back