WEREWOLF SIGNUP (The REBOOT) Goal: Next Thursday start

Status
Not open for further replies.
that wasn’t a game. It was a fiasco. Besides I’m not sure I really want to play again. It’s more fun to watch.

a lot of people shit on you mott, and it's not fair. You haven't played any bad games. You have just let people ego wreck you. You need to fucking come in and show people that you are some type of advanced biologist and way smarter than most of these dickheads and it's time to set the record straight and you are going to FUCKING CURBSTOMP THESE MOTHERFUCKERS for doubting you and giving you shit. They are putting their teeth on the curb and you are going to jam your boot down on their skull. NOW GET THE FUCK IN THE GAME AND SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS

GK1np8U.png

a lot of people shit on you mott, and it's not fair. You haven't played any bad games. You have just let people ego wreck you. You need to fucking come in and show people that you are some type of advanced biologist and way smarter than most of these dickheads and it's time to set the record straight and you are going to FUCKING CURBSTOMP THESE MOTHERFUCKERS for doubting you and giving you shit. They are putting their teeth on the curb and you are going to jam your boot down on their skull. NOW GET THE FUCK IN THE GAME AND SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS
i can’t. My wife says I need to wash the dishes and mow the lawn.

OK I’ll do it but only cause I want to kill some assholes who desperately deserve it.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?24051-Round-II-Werewolf-Game/page39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back