What a difference a few weeks make

I'm starting to actually feel a little bad. With her previous icon or 2-word responses, it was hard to really gauge the depth of meme's stupidity, though the stupidity was clear.

Now, it's really out there. I mean, it's more serious than I had thought, by a mile.

I'm starting to actually feel a little bad. With her previous icon or 2-word responses, it was hard to really gauge the depth of meme's stupidity, though the stupidity was clear.

Now, it's really out there. I mean, it's more serious than I had thought, by a mile.

Really? I thought the ":rolleyes:" and the stupid one liners were dead give aways to how stupid and inarticulate she was. It seemed like she wanted to be a part of a lot of the conversations but unfortunately for her couldn't muster up anything other than a

":rolleyes:"

"cheerios"

or her signature, "you're dismissed"

Now she's onto the usual childish antics insinuating that I'm a 'working lady'. She's getting desparate. Its pretty hilarious because she thinks she's really "showing us" who's boss.

He’s disgusting isn’t he? Anytime a female comes on here, he hits on them, it’s sickening. I don’t know what he is expecting?

BB: LOL. You cute. CP party and then they said, boo. Single?

Female poster: You’re cute too, where do you live?

BB: Nevada on 16th street.

Female poster: No kidding? I live two blocks away, would you mind if I come over and get naked and do anything you want while covered in Budweiser?

"Female poster: No kidding? I live two blocks away, would you mind if I come over and get naked and do anything you want while covered in Budweiser?"

That's too good; it's like you mind-melded w/ him for a moment (careful with that...remember that episode where Spock went crazy for awhile).

I'm more of a micro-brew guy; you know...the metro thing....

Back