What a difference a few weeks make

you really are a asshat, aren't you?:rolleyes: step back dear, the mommy turd isn't ready to rescue you yet. Plus I think that mad dog 20/20 has hit her about now, and she is surly throwing up and getting ready to pass out, or die.

Darlin I don't even know what mad dog is.

Nor care.

I don't know what's funnier - that she never shuts up, or that she can't make a single post without going back and editing it. I think that's hysterical. Even funnier - many of them still have errors. LMAO.

Speaking of shutting up. You brought me into this thread at 9,00 am this morning. And look who is still here after chugging mad dog 20/20 with her friends on a street corner. You have stamina girl.:clink:

Meme, mere usage of the phrase "mommy turd" indicates severe freudian malfunction. seek treatment before you shit bomb a prenatal clinic.

Meme, mere usage of the phrase "mommy turd" indicates severe Freudian malfunction. seek treatment before you shit bomb a prenatal clinic.

Oh dear. a space alien just spoke to me. I speakith englisheith, how bout you eth? I cometh in peacith.:clink:

I can really help you with whatever word or concept you didn't understand in my other post. Don't let your ignorance make you mean.

You're trying to make me laugh, right? I was trying to be gentle with you.
But, ignorance is probably something you should look up in the dictionary.
Cause ignorance comes back to your name in the dictionary, for some reason.:eek:

You're trying to make me laugh, right? I was trying to be gentle with you.
But, ignorance is probably something you should look up in the dictionary.
Cause ignorance comes back to your name in the dictionary, for some reason.:eek:

Why would you have to be gentle while looking like an idiot?

I don't get it .. why waste time with idiots?

meme is an idiot .. even she knows it.

Because its fun watching her prove it with her juvenille $hit slinging antics. But I disagree. I don't think she knows it. I think she's looking back on this thread with delusions of grandeur thinking she actually came up with good material.

Because its fun watching her prove it with her juvenile $hit slinging antics. But I disagree. I don't think she knows it. I think she's looking back on this thread with delusions of grandeur thinking she actually came up with good material.

hee hee. delusions of grandeur. that's why you couldn't keep your lowlife self out of it..:cof1:

Ooooooooooo deeear......the core.

Not the CORE. no please, don't do the core.......

damn you did the core..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
the thing is. You liberals have no core.

we've watched you all make a tolal ass of yourself, with your stand behind codepink to your idiocy with the boy wonder you all have now, selected..

good fucking luck........you all are going to need it.

just ask...............Jon scary, al Bore now the boy wonder.......yeehaa.

the thing is. You liberals have no core.

we've watched you all make a tolal ass of yourself, with your stand behind codepink to your idiocy with the boy wonder you all have now, selected..

good fucking luck........you all are going to need it.

just ask...............Jon scary, al Bore now the boy wonder.......yeehaa.

I can see why someone like BB would be attracted to you.

Continue.

Back