What a difference a few weeks make

Is this really what you call ".. be[Iing}[/I]just as nasty as you all are. "?

I almost feel sorry for you. No wonder you have to resort to ":rolleyes:" and stupid onliners. Keep trying shit fer brains.

low class looks good on you. Do you walk the streets? How much do you charge? Cheap I bet.

I'd rather embrace being stupid, than being the snobby, classless bitch you are.

We know you'd rather embrace being stupid than a whole lot of things. Namely putting together entire paragraphs. But its okay. Like I said, you are a pillar of the board. One by which all others are measured.

Own your stupidity girl!:clink:

We know you'd rather embrace being stupid than a whole lot of things. Namely putting together entire paragraphs. But its okay. Like I said, you are a pillar of the board. One by which all others are measured.

Own your stupidity girl!:clink:

Own your low class bitch. you go girlie.:clink:

low class looks good on you. Do you walk the streets? How much do you charge? Cheap I bet.

Wow, quite the comeback.

Tiana has educated, intelligent, professional men eating out of her hands by the dozen.

You? You've got dudes like battleborne and Disreputable asking you for dates.

Awwwww. Look at you. Trying to "be just as nasty as we are". You had to resort to hooker jokes and the old faithful "bitch". LOL. You suuuuuuuuure showed me.

Now I'm definitely not going to call you the village idiot...../sarcasm off.

Wow, quite the comeback.

Tiana has educated, intelligent, professional men eating out of her hands by the dozen.

and you probably date your hand. you go lowlife.:clink:

Wow, quite the comeback.

aka Cypress......:p

The miss bitch speaks.:rolleyes:

Pathetic. We give that "comeback" a 2/10.

I'm heading out, so you've got all night to come up with something reasonably clever to say to me tomorrow. If you concentrate really hard, get some input from your other friends who rode the short bus with you, and pray to Newton maybe you can actually come up with something that stings and is funny.

Damo, often takes pity on the slow, maybe he can offer you some pointers. Superfreak has had some good ones lately, maybe he can share. Although he needs all the arsenal he has.

Alright!

Well, I have faith in you Corky. You can do this: a post above a 3rd grade level.

Kinichiwa and
Rice Krispie Treats to you.

Back