What a difference a few weeks make

So, meme - by her own admission - comes here every day just to "poke the hive," and then gets a bug up her arse when she gets a sting or 2?

I'm so sorry, meme; feel free to poke away. We'll try to be polite in return going forward.

Oh the biggest baby turd is here.. I would rather be inferior than a neurotic, snob that most of you turds in the hive.

well, you must be extremely happy then.

Signed,

The Enlightened One

Oh the biggest baby turd is here.. I would rather be inferior than a neurotic snob, that most of you turds in the hive.

Well, enjoy wallowing in your ignorance. You voted for Bush twice, and supported the Iraq War, right?

I think I can see why a man like Battleborne likes you. Why don't you guys hook up? Its a match made in heaven.

Well, enjoy wallowing in your ignorance. You voted for Bush twice, and supported the Iraq War, right?

I think I can see why a man like Battleborne likes you. Why don't you guys hook up? Its a match made in heaven.

you'll never know who I voted for, you lowlife liar.

LOL. I especially liked how she came on here vowing to not stand for us using her lack of intelligence to mock other stupid conservative posters, then she implies that she's inferior. Like taking candy from a baby.

LOL. I especially liked how she came on here vowing to not stand for us using her lack of intelligence to mock other stupid conservative posters, then she implies that she's inferior. Like taking candy from a baby.

I'd rather be inferior, that be like some of you neurotic, no class turds in this hive.

you'll never know who I voted for, you lowlife liar.

Calm down.

The membership in the "I'm an independent republican, and I didn't support Bush!" Club is over subscribed. It's full.

They've been overwhelmed by new applicants, and I'm afraid you're going to have to stand by your support of Bush and his war.

Calm down.

The membership in the "I'm an independent republican, and I didn't support Bush!" Club is over subscribed. It's full.

They've been overwhelmed by new applicants, and I'm afraid you're going to have to stand by your support of Bush and his war.

you my dear, are a lying piece of shit. Now you are dismissed.

I'd rather be inferior, that be like some of you neurotic, no class turds in this hive.

LMAO :lmao:

Well, I'm glad you're finally understanding where you are on the totem pole of life.

Meme: inferior to neurotic no class turds.

you my dear, are a lying piece of shit. Now you are dismissed.

We've all been dismissed, yet you keep coming back and directing posts at us. Why don't you school us in your mysterious ways meme?

We've all been dismissed, yet you keep coming back and directing posts at us. Why don't you school us in your mysterious ways meme?

I did not put myself in this thread, your mother turd did. I have hardly been posting on the board. But, every time I come here, my name is being brought up when I'm not even here. I will not sit back like some do and eat your alls shit. Now you are also dismissed.

I did not put myself in this thread, your mother turd did. I have hardly been posting on the board. But, every time I come here, my name is being brought up when I'm not even here. I will not sit back like some do and eat your alls shit. Now you are also dismissed.

LOL.

Its not our fault your posts are consistantly void of any value or intellectual integrity. As such you've made a name for yourself on this board. You should embrace your stupidity and feel honored that you are a pillar to which others are to be measured.

"How dumb is he? Meme-stupid or just kinda stupid"

New Theory
Meme is actually Toby's first cousin/wife.

Could it be?

Isn't is time for you to get a life.
But, from looking at the number of post most of the turds from the hive have on this board, I'd bet a life is probably what you all are really are searching for. How sad.

LOL.

Its not our fault your posts are consistantly void of any value or intellectual integrity. As such you've made a name for yourself on this board. You should embrace your stupidity and feel honored that you are a pillar to which others are to be measured.

"How dumb is he? Meme-stupid or just kinda stupid"

I'd rather embrace being stupid, than being the snobby, classless bitch you are.

Isn't is time for you to get a life.
But, from looking at the number of post most of the turds from the hive have on this board, I'd bet a life is probably what you all are really are searching for. How sad.

Is this really what you call ".. be{ing}just as nasty as you all are. "?

I almost feel sorry for you. No wonder you have to resort to ":rolleyes:" and stupid onliners. Keep trying shit fer brains.

Back