What a difference a few weeks make

Gotta go get your street walking clothes on? Now you be real careful out there, them streets can be mean.

..tsk tsk tsk...

Rule #1) Don't chastise someone by calling them classless when you plan to use antics like this in the same thread. It just highlights how hypocritical you are.

Granted, we already knew you were, but this just highlights it further.

Pathetic. We give that "comeback" a 2/10.

I'm heading out, so you've got all night to come up with something reasonably clever to say to me tomorrow. If you concentrate really hard, get some input from your other friends who rode the short bus with you, and pray to Newton maybe you can actually come up with something that stings and is funny.

Damo, often takes pity on the slow, maybe he can offer you some pointers. Superfreak has had some good ones lately, maybe he can share. Although he needs all the arsenal he has.

Alright!

Well, I have faith in you Corky. You can do this: a post above a 3rd grade level.

Konichiwa and
Rice Krispie Treats to you.

It's pretty evident he takes pity on people. He's let all you low class turds in the hive post here. Make sure you check out your dates you pick up.

Charge more than 20 bucks. Nite:clink:

Ahh the liberals and true millleists post here. One major reason why this board is doing well.

Damo is a good board meister in spite of being a Republican.

It's pretty evident he takes pity on people. He's let all you low class turds in the hive post here. Make sure you check out your dates you pick up.

Charge more than 20 bucks. Nite:clink:

Oh shut the fuck up blabba. No matter what board you post on, you crave negative attention and think the entire board revolves around you.

Because you're the victim!

Shut up, you fucking pathetic stalker.

Oh shut the fuck up blabba. No matter what board you post on, you crave negative attention and think the entire board revolves around you.

Because you're the victim!

Shut up, you fucking pathetic stalker.

Did ya just get back from drinking a couple of bottles of Mad dog 20/20, with your lowlife friends on the street corner?
With the mouth you have, who is the one looking for attention. You should go get Cypress to stick something in it. Now go fuck off and die if you want. Save the planet

Last edited:
If you low class turds in the hive want to use me in your post to put others down. At least don't be a fucking coward about it, let me be here on the board when you do it, so I can defend myself.

But, the stinking typical liberal that you all are, you're too yeller to stab someone in the front, you have to stab them in the back.

You all can go fuck off..you're all pretty worthless anyway.:clink:

Last edited:
If you low class turds in the hive want to use me in your post to put others down. At least don't be a fucking coward about it, let me be here on the board when you do it, so I can defend myself.

But, the stinking typical liberal that you all are, you're too yeller to stab someone in the front, you have to stab them in the back.

You all can go fuck off..you're all pretty worthless anyway.:clink:

You're always on the board Blabs. All anyone has to do is observe this thread, and the times, to see that. You're here, always...lurking...lurking.

Get a life. This is a political board, it's not the "Because I'm The Viiicttimmmmm" board.

You're always on the board Blabs. All anyone has to do is observe this thread, and the times, to see that. You're here, always...lurking...lurking.

Get a life. This is a political board, it's not the "Because I'm The Viiicttimmmmm" board.

haha...you didn't expect me to be here when you posted your big bad ass comeback, did ya.

Me get a life, I don't have 17,000 post on any board I belong at. You need the life sweet thing, you sound terribly lonely. I feel for ya.

Last edited:
haha...you didn't expect me to be here when you posted your big bad ass comeback, did ya.

Me get a life, I don't have 17,000 post in a year and half on any board I belong at. You need the life sweet thing, you sound terribly lonely. I feel for ya.

No I knew full well you were here Blabs. I'm familar with your 24/7 lurking.

No I knew full well you were here Blabs. I'm familar with your 24/7 lurking.

24/7 geezz, do I ever sleep? Do you? Sounds like you might need to go to bedie bye now. You can come back later today and pick up where you want to insult me then. Sweet dreams, if that is possible with you.:cof1:

24/7 geezz, do I ever sleep? Do you? Sounds like you might need to go to bedie bye now. You can come back later today and pick up where you want to insult me then. Sweet dreams, if that is possible with you.:cof1:

eww "if that is possible with you.." True jone. not.

Let the board know when you want to talk politics. your desperate craving for negative attention gets old, quick.

Make an announcement when you're ready to say anything that has anything to do with anything, besides you. I think we've worn the subject of you, out. I know I have.

Let the board know when you want to talk politics. your desperate craving for negative attention gets old, quick.

Make an announcement when you're ready to say anything that has anything to do with anything, besides you. I think we've worn the subject of you, out. I know I have.

Good. Now that we have established that you low life turds will leave me out of your conversations, I have no desire to talk politics with you assholes. There is no talking with you jerks.. You decide a person doesn't think the same in politics as you, then the pea brain of the vulture that you all are comes out and you peck to death a person, because you have nothing else. None of you in the hive,are worth the time or effort .But you all need each other to feel worthy it seems, so go for it. More power to ya.:clink:

Last edited:
Good. Now that we have established that you low life turds will leave me out of your conversations, I have no desire to talk politics with you assholes. There is no talking with you jerks.. You decide a person doesn't think the same in politics as you, then the pea brain of the vulture that you all are comes out and you beck to death a person, because you have nothing else. None of you are worth the time or effort .But you all need each other to feel worthy it seems, so go for it. More power to ya.:clink:

Is that what we've established? What I've established is that you are a pathetic, 24/7, stalker. I don't give a rat's ass what you do blabs. And you will never affect what I do. Haven't you learned that yet?

Is that what we've established? What I've established is that you are a pathetic, 24/7, stalker. I don't give a rat's ass what you do blabs. And you will never affect what I do. Haven't you learned that yet?

Aww. come on mommy turd. you know you love me. Hell you bring me up often enough when I'm not around. so evidently you do fucking care what I do. 24/7 stalker of you, I laugh out loud .

Last edited:
lowlife wino is good, actually. it's hit and miss with meme this morning.

you really are a asshat, aren't you?:rolleyes: step back dear, the mommy turd isn't ready to rescue you yet. Plus I think that mad dog 20/20 has hit her about now, and she is surly throwing up and getting ready to pass out, or die.

Last edited:
I don't know what's funnier - that she never shuts up, or that she can't make a single post without going back and editing it. I think that's hysterical. Even funnier - many of them still have errors. LMAO.

Back