What are your favorite three....

We know the basics, duh... T.A, but falling trees and water damage, with all this climate shit going on, that we have no control over. And insurance companies put you through hell, then cancel you. Its no fun being a BLACK homeowner. I say this because minority homeowners pay the most in insurance, the bulk of all high impacted claims of others in this country. From Fla. to Tx. and the first to be cancelled....been there done that!!​

Thanks Heels Up Harris,

1724880892844.png

All the ones she got from Trump: Building a border wall, no tax on tips, and raising the Child Tax Credit.... Yup, all Trump ideas now boosted by the Magala Harris campaign...

Thanks Heels Up Harris,

View attachment 30461

stop...I don't understand why we keep thinking prices should stay the same forever...I'm a smoker, when I was 16 cigs were a buck plus a pack...1975....today they're almost 7 bucks a pack. I bought my home for 50,000 in 1995 today my home is worth 6 figures....NEWS FLASH TIMES CHANGE PRICES GO UP BUT RARELY AMERICA HAVE I EVER EVER EVER SEE PRICES GO DOWN AND STAY, NOT EVER!!​

stop...I don't understand why we keep thinking prices should stay the same forever...I'm a smoker, when I was 16 cigs were a buck plus a pack...1975....today they're almost 7 bucks a pack. I bought my home for 50,000 in 1995 today my home is worth 6 figures....NEWS FLASH TIMES CHANGE PRICES GO UP BUT RARELY AMERICA HAVE I EVER EVER EVER SEE PRICES GO DOWN AND STAY, NOT EVER!!​

Only six figures? Wow.

Harris/brandon surely helped with the UP part. By your admission, they are screwing every new home buyer. As for prices and costs moving up. My first home in 1967 had a 8% mortgage rate, the peanut farmer with his financial genius pushed those in the late 70's to hit 16%. My son built in TX in 2017 and took a 2.10% mortgage.
Think before you vote.

Reactions: TOP

Only morons smoke.

Harris/brandon surely helped with the UP part. By your admission, they are screwing every new home buyer. As for prices and costs moving up. My first home in 1967 had a 8% mortgage rate, the peanut farmer with his financial genius pushed those in the late 70's to hit 16%. My son built in TX in 2017 and took a 2.10% mortgage.
Think before you vote.

stop... always blaming the Dems for the greed of Wall Street.​

There are at least a dozen policies listed in this thread.

And yet somehow, Trump supporters are pretending she hasn't presented any policies yet.

Back