What are your favorite three....

You can always hope. One thing they WILL be sure to know is what a raving misogynist looks like.

At least I'm not scared of women succeeding.
I have no problem with women succeeding.

Just don't care for filthy whores. Only fans is the precipice of the whoring of our females.

These degenerates and their pay pigs is not success.

How much do you spend on them a week simp?

As far as choice, we're talking about an innate right - a sacred right.
Yes we are; the right to life.
The fact that Republicans seem to think this "belongs w/ the states"
Each state should be able to make its own laws (per the federal constitution). It is not a good thing for such power to be centralized, held by a small group of people, and applied nationwide in a "catch all" "blanket" sort of manner.

You would go ape shit if "life begins at conception" were applied as the 'law of the land' nationwide, so why do you wish to do the reverse? Isn't it better for this sort of thing to be decided on a statewide level?
- so that a woman's rights over her own body
Her child's body is NOT her body......
are subject to the whims of whatever state she lives in
That's better than YOUR proposition: having it be subject to the whims of federal government.

Generally speaking, there is A LOT more peace when power is localized rather than centralized. Localization of power allows for the greatest number of people to get the government/laws that they want to have (they feel represented by their government). Centralization of power leads to "half the nation" (I'd argue even more than that) feeling unrepresented by their government, which leads to violence, which leads to civil war. This is (unfortunately) currently playing out right before our very eyes, and will continue into 2025 and beyond.
- is just a reflection of how tone-deaf the right is to this issue.
No, it's the left who is tone deaf to it. They want to force the whole nation to accept the immorality of slaughtering innocent life up until the moment of birth (and even AFTER!). Most people do NOT support such a position, yet the left wishes to force it upon all of them anyway.

I have no problem with women succeeding.

Just don't care for filthy whores. Only fans is the precipice of the whoring of our females.

These degenerates and their pay pigs is not success.

How much do you spend on them a week simp?
Trump has made filthy whores a good occupation. He is supposedly a wealthy , super good looking man, who for some reason, has to pay women for sex.
You can argue that a trophy wife is a whore. She trades her looks and gives sex for a fancy life she could not achieve any other way.

Supporting Ukraine and our democratic allies, and not kissing dictator's asses.

The only one's kissing dictators' asses are the clowns you vote for dipshit.

Middle class tax cuts.

I can't find that on her website. Source of your claim?

A national right to reproductive choice.

It's not a national right to reproductive choice. It's an unconstrained right to abort a living being up and until birth. It is an abomination to anyone with half a brain. It's also not on her website.

Trump has made filthy whores a good occupation. He is supposedly a wealthy , super good looking man, who for some reason, has to pay women for sex.
You can argue that a trophy wife is a whore. She trades her looks and gives sex for a fancy life she could not achieve any other way.
Melonia Trump was a wealthy successful model when she married DJT.

You on the other hand are a moron.

So what is your monthly budget simping for only fans whores? You didn't answer that question.

The federal government has been prosecuting thousands of people over the four years, you idiot.

....many of whom were not guilty of crimes but were political enemies....

I want the all Americans to have the right to privacy.

Yet when it came to a Covid epidemic, privacy was thrown out the window, particularly by Democrats. You're not even a good half assed liar.

Ukraine needs funding, we can argue about why.

Why? What have the hundreds of billions done so far to bring this long war to a peaceful end?

Kamala supports Israel, trump wont take a position.

That's a dumb lie. Kamala sympathizes with Hamas huggers and Hamas.

We can discuss the specifics, but the request was to name some of her positions, which I did.

How come she has nothing on her website?

You asked for policies, obviously thinking that there weren't any. You actually disagreeing w/ them is unsurprising. I don't expect you to support the policies of a Democrat.

Did you know that immigrants have much lower levels of criminal behavior than citizens?

As far as choice, we're talking about an innate right - a sacred right. The fact that Republicans seem to think this "belongs w/ the states" - so that a woman's rights over her own body are subject to the whims of whatever state she lives in - is just a reflection of how tone-deaf the right is to this issue.
I can't find one policy provision on her website. Perhaps you can show me where her policy pronouncements are:

There was actually a BIPARTISAN BILL to add many new agents, as well as other measures that the border patrol endorsed. But Trump commanded that Congressional Republicans reject that bill - because he thought it would hurt his election chances.

That is a lie. Source of your lies?

That's how much he cares about the border.

He cared enough to reduce border incursions from his predecessor and try to build a wall. Unfortunately, Democrats fought him tooth and nail and apparently wanted the massive illegal invasion on our border.

The part about allowing it until the moment of birth is a disgusting lie!

How so? The Democratic Party does not want ANY restrictions on abortion. If they do, PROVE it with something more than "because you say so".

Sometimes, a delivery doctor must make a choice between the delivery of the child or the mother. Current laws will make that choice for the child even if it’s unlikely to survive anyway.

That is a dumb lie. Cite with source the laws you are referring to.

Back