What are your favorite three....

And similarly, why is Dick-in-Hooker Trump telling us he will make America Great Again? Why didn't he do that when he was president?
1. America in no new wars
2. No war in Israel
3. No war in Europe
4. Very low inflation
5. Gasoline around $2 a gallon
6. Low unemployment (prior to the China Virus)
7. Low illegal immigration.

I'll take that over the absolute mess that Harris/Dumbass has made.

You mean the Minnesota Freedom Fund? Yeah, the one she DIDN'T DONATE TO? That one?

There is no one who is "pro-killing babies" but you already believe lies (vide supra) so what's the point in correcting you? You will continue to lie because in your "morality" is A-OK to lie for God.

Agreed. Putin needs to be stopped.

Yeah, Trump did such a great job with Israel after he left office nothing bad ever happened there again!
She encouraged others to donate to it. I said she HELPED. Learn to read. :palm:

You mean the Minnesota Freedom Fund? Yeah, the one she DIDN'T DONATE TO? That one?
Even more despicable cheering on others to pay while not putting her money where her cock holster is.

The filthy whore wasn't qualified to be VP 3 years ago and isn't qualified to be POTUS today no matter what the DNC propaganda machine is pimping suddenly.

Trump encouraged his followers to attempt a literal coup against the US Government. You seem to be OK with that.

Like Quote
:rofl2: Really :rofl2: Trump told them to "PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY PROTEST" . If "Trump encouraged his followers to attempt a literal coup against the US Government." why didn't Jack Smith charge him with insurrection.?

You know you would do better here if you just stop lying. ;)

Even more despicable cheering on others to pay while not putting her money where her cock holster is.

The filthy whore wasn't qualified to be VP 3 years ago and isn't qualified to be POTUS today no matter what the DNC propaganda machine is pimping suddenly.
Indeed

Wow. Women scare you something fiercely.

And similarly, why is Dick-in-Hooker Trump telling us he will make America Great Again? Why didn't he do that when he was president?
I take it you were out of the country when we had 2.5% home mortgages, fuel at $2.00/gallon, nobody telling me what kind of car I had to drive, free choice of stoves, water heaters, and furnaces I could buy, my e;electric bills were 32% lower, my groceries were 35% lower. there were no active
wars raging around the world, crime was down, oh, and then there is that 20,000,000 illegals thing that is now dumped in the taxpayer's laps in large cities all across America.

Do you mean that shit?

I take it you were out of the country when we had 2.5% home mortgages, fuel at $2.00/gallon, nobody telling me what kind of car I had to drive, free choice of stoves, water heaters, and furnaces I could buy, my e;electric bills were 32% lower, my groceries were 35% lower. there were no active
wars raging around the world, crime was down, oh, and then there is that 20,000,000 illegals thing that is now dumped in the taxpayer's laps in large cities all across America.

Do you mean that shit?
She let in 20,000,000 illegals then whines about lack of housing.

It is exactly what I wrote. You're lack of comprehension is not my fault.

You kids always want everything it be somebody else's fault.

Grow up and take some fucking responsibility for once.
Shouldn't you be playing T-ball today Junior? Run along. :laugh:

Last edited:
Don't be a fucking stooge you know as well as I do this POS isn't qualified to lead a marching band much less our country.

The fact that she is a filthy whore just makes it worse.

I guess I feel most sorry for the women in your life. Assuming there are any.

Back