What are your favorite three....

Three questions for Kamala supporters:

Will she raise taxes?

Will she increase the use and scope of government regulation and control?

Will she do nothing on many areas of policy like the border, foreign affairs, etc.?

The first question one might ask, the democrats have the power. They claim things are just fine. If they are so great, why is Heels Up Harris not touting what she has done over the past 3-/12 years?
And similarly, why is Dick-in-Hooker Trump telling us he will make America Great Again? Why didn't he do that when he was president?

Supporting Ukraine and our democratic allies, and not kissing dictator's asses.
Middle class tax cuts.
A national right to reproductive choice.
Ukraine is not an ally, there are no democracies anywhere in the world currently, and the SDTC, which you support, is currently a dictatorship. Raising taxes is not a tax cut. There is no right to murder.

Prosecuting felons
No one is prosecuting Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Hunter Biden, or any of the criminals the Democrats keep letting out on the street.
Legalizing Abortion
Unconstitutional. See the 9th and 10th amendments and Article I.
Funding Ukraine
Neither Kamala nor Biden is funding Ukraine.
Supporting Israel
Neither Kamala nor Biden support Israel. Trump does, though.
Middle Class Tax Cut
Raising taxes is not a tax cut. Trump cut taxes for everyone, though.

The federal government has been prosecuting thousands of people over the four years, you idiot.
Yup. Political dissidents. That's unconstitutional, Pretender.
I want the all Americans to have the right to privacy.
You won't get it from Biden/Harris or Tampon Tim. They love to snoop on citizens. They've converted the FBI into something more akin to the KGB.
Ukraine needs funding, we can argue about why.
Kamala supports Israel, trump wont take a position.
Kamala does not support Israel. Trump does.
We can discuss the specifics, but the request was to name some of her positions, which I did.
Kamala has no positions, other than communism and fascism.

Would you get on an airplane if you did not know the pilot was licensed to fly your plane?
An interesting question. I would say most people would in fact board the aircraft without knowing if their pilot was licensed to fly. After all, they don't check his credentials or anything when they board. The copilot, if licensed to fly, would instantly see his captain doesn't know what he's doing, and would probably act to keep the plane from taking off, by ordering the doors to stay open, alerting the crew, and the airport ground operator who would in turn probably alert the FAA and/or police.

What's the "captain" going to do? Start a scuffle and make it obvious?

You asked for policies, obviously thinking that there weren't any.
There aren't. You are naming Trump policies.
You actually disagreeing w/ them is unsurprising. I don't expect you to support the policies of a Democrat.
Kamala has no policies, other than communism and fascism.
Did you know that immigrants have much lower levels of criminal behavior than citizens?
Blatant lie. Illegal immigrants ARE criminals.
As far as choice, we're talking about an innate right - a sacred right.
There is no sacred right to murder.
The fact that Republicans seem to think this "belongs w/ the states"
It does. See the Constitution Article I and the 9th and 10th amendments.
- so that a woman's rights over her own body are subject to the whims of whatever state she lives in - is just a reflection of how tone-deaf the right is to this issue.
Not child being killed is not her body.
There is no right to murder.

You sure about that 1st part?

There was actually a BIPARTISAN BILL to add many new agents,
You are hallucinating.
as well as other measures that the border patrol endorsed.
You are hallucinating.
But Trump commanded that Congressional Republicans reject that bill
Because it did nothing but open the border.
- because he thought it would hurt his election chances.
No, because it did nothing but open the border.
That's how much he cares about the border.
Trump built and improved a lot of wall, despite the Democrats. He works to secure the border, not open it to invasion like Biden/Harris has (an act of treason).

Back