What are your favorite three....

That is so cute. I bet the other inmates think you are very clever.

If you read what I write and the way I express myself...and still think that I suffer from Alzheimer...

...then you are even more stupid than I think you are. And I think you are VERY stupid.

Now...go back to yanking what you were yanking and let the adults talk.
Frankie you will forget you said this in 15 minutes just like you forget you poop in your Depends.

Frankie you will forget you said this in 15 minutes just like you forget you poop in your Depends.
I am not going to forget it at all.

I do not have Alzheimers and the fact that you still think I do says a lot more about YOUR poor mental health...than anything about mine.

Keep coming at me. I love putting you down.

I am not going to forget it at all.

I do not have Alzheimers and the fact that you still think I do says a lot more about YOUR poor mental health...than anything about mine.

Keep coming at me. I love putting you down.
So now you have forgot that you have Alzheimer. Well I guess that is actually a good thing. :thinking:

So now you have forgot that you have Alzheimer. Well I guess that is actually a good thing. :thinking:
Anyone who reads my posts and thinks that I am stupid or that I have Alzheimer's is him/herself STUPID.

Keep coming at me. You are of great help to me in my quest to show that you are a jerkoff.

What about the felons she helped to bail out in Minnesota?

You mean the Minnesota Freedom Fund? Yeah, the one she DIDN'T DONATE TO? That one?

So you are pro killing babies.

There is no one who is "pro-killing babies" but you already believe lies (vide supra) so what's the point in correcting you? You will continue to lie because in your "morality" is A-OK to lie for God.

The killing in Ukraine needs to stop.

Agreed. Putin needs to be stopped.

Trump supports Israel Kamala and Biden not so much.

Yeah, Trump did such a great job with Israel after he left office nothing bad ever happened there again!

Did you know that immigrants have much lower levels of criminal behavior than citizens?

They have all been told this numerous times. But if you look closely you will see that the immigrants across our southern border ARE brown. So it's OK to demonize them so they have a common enemy. A "giftpilz" if you will.

As far as choice, we're talking about an innate right - a sacred right.

The only choice the Right knows is the choice of what gun to buy.

The fact that Republicans seem to think this "belongs w/ the states"

That's a dodge. It's a stupid, blind dodge.

- so that a woman's rights over her own body are subject to the whims of whatever state she lives in - is just a reflection of how tone-deaf the right is to this issue.

The Right don't hold to this weird idea that women are fully human. Note that literally the FIRST thing they said when Kamala was selected to be the prez candidate was that she "slept her way up the ladder". That's how they see women: They are the property of the men in their lives and if they ACCIDENTALLY succeed at something they must be whores.

Whores, broodsows and handmaids. I honestly don't see why the GOP doesn't garner more women's votes.

You mean the Minnesota Freedom Fund? Yeah, the one she DIDN'T DONATE TO? That one?

Not me. YOU are LYING again. Quote me where I said that creepy
There is no one who is "pro-killing babies" but you already believe lies (vide supra) so what's the point in correcting you? You will continue to lie because in your "morality" is A-OK to lie for God.

Yeah, Trump did such a great job with Israel after he left office nothing bad ever happened there again!
So what are the choices you are pro for? Face it the choice you are advocating for is the ability to kill babies.

We can agree Putin needs to be stopped. Unfortunately Biden whiffed the shot. He dug his feet on supplying F 16 and HIMARs and Patriots until AFTER Russia had dug in.

Trump had Iran so broke that they could not fund a war with Israel. Biden allowed Iran to get rich selling oil to China. They used that money funding this war.

So what are the choices you are pro for? Face it the choice you are advocating for is the ability to kill babies.

Ummmmm, you do realize that saying shit like that means you don't actually care what I'm for or against or what I believe. You just hate Harris and you hate the Dems. The best you can do is make up false claims and then run around screaming them.

We can agree Putin needs to be stopped. Unfortunately Biden whiffed the shot. He dug his feet on supplying F 16 and HIMARs and Patriots until AFTER Russia had dug in.

So in order to stop Putin you think people should just let him roll through Ukraine and take what he wants.

So you are PRO-THEFT and PRO-WARCRIME? (See how that works? You make the stupid claim about the "ability to kill babies" and that means you want others to make up shit about you! This is fun!)

Trump had Iran so broke that they could not fund a war with Israel.

And thanks to Trump Iran has NEVER BEEN CLOSER TO HAVING AN ATOMI BOMB! Yay! Trump is good!

I asked for policies because I think as Americans we should be talking about policies and if those policies are good to run our country by. If you throw out some terrible policies do you think that is enough. Communism has policies if her policies were communistic would that be OK with you?

You cannot prove that because virtually no one tracks their criminal behavior as a group.
Texas is one of the few exceptions however. From the Texas Department of Public Safety website

The bottom line is EVERY crime committed in the United States by an illegal alien is a preventable crime.

YOU may think the right to kill your baby is a sacred right but it is a "right" not guaranteed by the constitution. If you want it to be guaranteed by the constitution then by all means get a constitutional amendment passed guaranteeing that "sacred right". Meanwhile get involved in your state to get a law passed that legalizes it in your state. Your vote counts for more in your state than it does nationally. If this issue is so extremely important the female population will increase in states where it remains legal to kill your baby and the population female population will decrease in states that value the right to live. Right now however California and New York two pro abortion states are losing population to Texas. A state that restricts abortion.

One last question about abortion. Would you restrict abortion at some point in a pregnancy or would you allow it until the moment of birth?

You know why you started this thread.

Then, you found out that she had policies & people actually knew them (because they pay attention), so you're trying to move the goalposts.

I can't reason with anyone who thinks a woman can't make decisions about her own body. Sorry - would love to discuss it w/ you, but it's a non-starter.

She encouraged others to donate to it. I said she HELPED. :palm: Lending her famous name to the cause of seeking donations is SIGNIFICANT HELP. Learn to read.

ExpressLane said:
What about the felons she helped to bail out in Minnesota?

Reactions: TOP
You know why you started this thread.

Then, you found out that she had policies & people actually knew them (because they pay attention), so you're trying to move the goalposts.

I can't reason with anyone who thinks a woman can't make decisions about her own body. Sorry - would love to discuss it w/ you, but it's a non-starter.
Yes I know why I started the thread but apparently you do not.

No you are the one who is trying to read my mind and tell me what I thought and not let me tell you what I thought. I suspect I know my motives much better than you do.

Wait a minute do you think it is OK for a healthy mother to abort a healthy baby at lets say...7 months. A 7 month gestation baby can easily survive outside the womb. What is your opinion?

Reactions: TOP
Ummmmm, you do realize that saying shit like that means you don't actually care what I'm for or against or what I believe. You just hate Harris and you hate the Dems. The best you can do is make up false claims and then run around screaming them.
So educate me. Doesn't pro choice really mean the choice to kill a beating heart. Every woman already has the choice to allow the baby to live. So "pro choice" is just a euphemism pro for the right to kill your baby.
So in order to stop Putin you think people should just let him roll through Ukraine and take what he wants.
I never said that and if you ask Cyprus he will tell you I'm pro Ukraine and anti Putin. I just think Biden squandered Ukraines ability to repel Russian from Ukraine. No sadly the best Ukraine will be able to do is a negotiated peace. I suspect Zelenski knows that and is now taking Russian land to trade for occupied Ukrainian land. He went for Russian land because the delay in F16, HIMARS, Patriots etc allowed Russia to dig in on Ukrainian soil and it is now to hard to dislodge them.
So you are PRO-THEFT and PRO-WARCRIME? (See how that works? You make the stupid claim about the "ability to kill babies" and that means you want others to make up shit about you! This is fun!)
That is really stupid of you.
And thanks to Trump Iran has NEVER BEEN CLOSER TO HAVING AN ATOMI BOMB! Yay! Trump is good!
Actually Obama gave Iran billions and Biden allowed Iran to make Billions. Trump had Iran poor and their economy in shambles. It turns out building an atomic bomb is very expensive. Obama and Biden did more to help Iran get an atomic bomb than Trump ever did.

Back