What are your favorite three....

I have no problem with women succeeding.

Sure, sure sure.

Just don't care for filthy whores.

And I bet you can find filthy whores everywhere you look just based on if they are more successful than YOU!

Only fans is the precipice of the whoring of our females.

These degenerates and their pay pigs is not success.

Is that literally the only thing you think women can succeed at??????

YIKES! I feel sorry for any women who accidentally wind up in YOUR Life.

Melonia Trump was a wealthy successful model when she married DJT.

You on the other hand are a moron.

YIKES! I feel sorry for any women who accidentally wind up in YOUR Life.
Of course you do because you're a simp

Now if you could follow the bouncing ball you would understand I am not stating whoring is the only thing a woman can succeed at but that whoring is not succeeding. And Knee Pads is a whore therefore not a success. Get it yet?

Why do you even try to have a conversation without the ability to understand simple concepts? You just look foolish..

Middle class tax cut. More agents at the border. National law ensuring the right to choose.

Supporting Ukraine and our democratic allies, and not kissing dictator's asses.
Middle class tax cuts.
A national right to reproductive choice.

Prosecuting felons
Legalizing Abortion
Funding Ukraine
Supporting Israel
Middle Class Tax Cut

THE BEST POLICY OF ALL- SHE IS NOT DONALD TRUMP!

Next!

You asked for policies, obviously thinking that there weren't any. You actually disagreeing w/ them is unsurprising. I don't expect you to support the policies of a Democrat.

Did you know that immigrants have much lower levels of criminal behavior than citizens?

As far as choice, we're talking about an innate right - a sacred right. The fact that Republicans seem to think this "belongs w/ the states" - so that a woman's rights over her own body are subject to the whims of whatever state she lives in - is just a reflection of how tone-deaf the right is to this issue.
What about her mandatory no-stink farting that shoots glitter everywhere policy?

My three favorite Harris policies are gurk, gurk, and gurk!

The first question one might ask, the democrats have the power. They claim things are just fine. If they are so great, why is Heels Up Harris not touting what she has done over the past 3-/12 years?

Which dictator are you talking about?

Something over $200, billion and counting with no accountability.

Trump already did the tax cut thing and revenue into the government increased. You people bitched.

Take it up with the states. That ought to be an easy thing to do. SC decisions can be overridden. Don't get me wrong, I am pro-choice and it is my sincere desire to allow all democrats to stop reproducing en masse.
Trump did kiss Putin's ass at the 2018 Helsinki conference, don't you remember????

What about the felons she helped to bail out in Minnesota?
So you are pro killing babies.
The killing in Ukraine needs to stop.
Trump supports Israel Kamala and Biden not so much.
And at the same time she wants to give away one trillion dollars to first time home buyers. :palm:

STOP ....Harris needs to get out more.....all around this nation, in blight uban areas, are hundreds of boarded up houses that nobody wants to rent, buy or live in. So this new surge of affordable housing will be for who? and where? And not everybody should become homeowners, Harris. I've been in my home almost 30 years with one more year to go and the cost and repairs over the years has drained me....UNLESS WE PROVIDE LIVABLE WAGES....FUCK OWNING HOMES​

STOP ....Harris needs to get out more.....all around this nation, in blight uban areas, are hundreds of boarded up houses that nobody wants to rent, buy or live in. So this new surge of affordable housing will be for who? and where? And not everybody should become homeowners, Harris. I've been in my home almost 30 years with one more year to go and the cost and repairs over the years has drained me....UNLESS WE PROVIDE LIVABLE WAGES....FUCK OWNING HOMES​

You should have learned to do many of the repairs yourself. That keeps the cost down dramatically.

You should have learned to do many of the repairs yourself. That keeps the cost down dramatically.

We know the basics, duh... T.A, but falling trees and water damage, with all this climate shit going on, that we have no control over. And insurance companies put you through hell, then cancel you. Its no fun being a BLACK homeowner. I say this because minority homeowners pay the most in insurance, the bulk of all high impacted claims of others in this country. From Fla. to Tx. and the first to be cancelled....been there done that!!​

Back