What country in the world has the most guns?

it was a small caliber, semi-automatic rifle.....the type you would use for hunting rabbits and squirrels.....a logical choice for a survivalist.......Conn had very strong gun control laws and it was legal to purchase this gun under Conn law..........

An AR-15, I know what it is and it's usually not the type of weapon you'd think a school teacher would own...a .22 or a pellet gun works just fine for taking out squirrels or rabbits.

That she raised a fuck'n kid murdering wacko for a son, I'm not surprised she had one though.

Last edited:
it was a small caliber, semi-automatic rifle.....the type you would use for hunting rabbits and squirrels.....a logical choice for a survivalist.......Conn had very strong gun control laws and it was legal to purchase this gun under Conn law..........

So PiMP thinks a Bushmaster is for hunting rabbits and squirrels?

Hilarious.

How many rabbits and squirrels did Nancy Lanza have in her freezer?

That's clearly all you operate on, like most libtards. That's why the nation is as fucked up as it is.

You guys should stop insulting each other and calling each other names. You sound like teenagers. Everyone has their own opinion on who/what is to blame. Maybe the nation is the way it is because people get defensive and can't have adult conversations anymore.

I just got to this thread and I don't know what's going on yet but it's hard to read this crap. Libtards? Really? And you want the person you're arguing with to take you seriously?

It does not matter how many guns we have, whats important is what type of guns and who has them.

All we can do is use FACTS to craft a way forward that will save other lives.

PLEASE I beg of you people NOT to start spewing any propaganda on the issue and jsut stick to facts we can verify.

both sides

yet all YOU do is spew propaganda from the left???

This is how the right treats people in this country.

They love them while they fight and love them when they come home dead BUT they refuse them the treatment they so badly need when they come home alive.

The right has done this ALL my life.

Funny, because it was the LEFT that sent them to Vietnam in the first place.

poor people are more likely to not have an ID becuase they dont own an car.

Poor people are more likely to be of color.

the republican party knows this and has used it to their advantage by acting illegally for decades.

Your approval of these crimes prove yet again your a racist.

So trying to get these 'poor' people an ID (which they need to write checks, get a JOB, etc...) that is bad why?

If the LEFT spent half the money it wastes fighting voter ID laws to actually provide ID's, they would be done. But the left doesn't want the poor to have IDs because the left wants the poor to stay poor.

Why don't you want the poor to be able to have jobs Desh?

it was a .223 caliber gun which is not significantly different from a .22

Nonetheless, it's significant enough.

bushmaster_ar15-m4.jpg

Lol, and reagan was the best you had?

LMAO... Reagan was one of the better Presidents this country has seen. No matter how much the left wants to demonize him. He was certainly not without flaws or mistakes, but he was a true leader. Unlike the jokes that have come after him (Clinton being the exception). He was far better than Carter ever could have dreamed of being. Carter was an abject failure as a leader.

LMAO... Reagan was one of the better Presidents this country has seen. No matter how much the left wants to demonize him. He was certainly not without flaws or mistakes, but he was a true leader. Unlike the jokes that have come after him (Clinton being the exception). He was far better than Carter ever could have dreamed of being. Carter was an abject failure as a leader.

He was an actor and he played the role well.

You guys should stop insulting each other and calling each other names. You sound like teenagers. Everyone has their own opinion on who/what is to blame. Maybe the nation is the way it is because people get defensive and can't have adult conversations anymore.

I just got to this thread and I don't know what's going on yet but it's hard to read this crap. Libtards? Really? And you want the person you're arguing with to take you seriously?

We don't need babysitters here, thanks for your concern. If the language and tone wounds you, you should find (or start your own) another forum rife with rules. This place ain't it. THANKFULLY.

Listen, Emily Post, I think you should mind your own business. This board is about politics, not etiquette or gardening. I have my own style. Develop yours instead trying to be the board police in under 20 posts.

Back