What country in the world has the most guns?

Listen, Emily Post, I think you should mind your own business. This board is about politics, not etiquette or gardening. I have my own style. Develop yours instead trying to be the board police in under 20 posts.

lol, she didn't know that no one takes your welching scumbag ass seriously - I bet she won't make that mistake again.

If you're looking for polite banter, join a recipe forum.

Politics is dirty business. :D

I dunno, I just joined this forum but in the past I've had some very interesting political debates with people who never called me names or were rude. I disagree with you. It's cool I'll leave your convo it's obviously not for me :)

One can be both polite and impolite. 'killing me softly with your words'.

New people are welcomed to this forum with smiles and chocolates for just long enough for measure to be taken. Then they are stabbed. So come bearing gifts and armour.

I dunno, I just joined this forum but in the past I've had some very interesting political debates with people who never called me names or were rude. I disagree with you. It's cool I'll leave your convo it's obviously not for me :)

You should go check out other forums where the admins are thin-skinned control freaks and offending people is against the rules. That would suit you much better than this place. I know of a few. ;)

New people are welcomed to this forum with smiles and chocolates for just long enough for measure to be taken. Then they are stabbed. So come bearing gifts and armour.

I'm not buying the 'wounded' routine, Low. She just thanked someone for their rudeness. LOL

I'm not buying the 'wounded' routine, Low. She just thanked someone for their rudeness. LOL

I never claimed to be wounded, I brought up the rudeness before anything was even said to me. I didn't know people had no problem being treated like an idiot, even if it is just because you all think the other is a total idiot.

Doesn't matter. The intent was clear and you 'thanked' it right after complaining about it.

I smell socks.

:D

Well how can I argue with you all? You're obviously very content in your ways. If it makes you happy to think I enjoyed the name calling in that post.. Trust me, I would have much rather seen him say something else.

Well how can I argue with you all? You're obviously very content in your ways. If it makes you happy to think I enjoyed the name calling in that post.. Trust me, I would have much rather seen him say something else.

Is that why you joined here? So you can whine and troll rather than discuss issues as you claimed? I suggest you go acquaint yourself with cannabis and postmodernprophet. They need all the friends they can get. :)

Is that why you joined here? So you can whine and troll rather than discuss issues as you claimed? I suggest you go acquaint yourself with cannabis and postmodernprophet. They need all the friends they can get. :)

when have you discussed issues instead of whining and trolling?

:palm:

you're a human projector

Oh, please. Be content with being rude then. I left the conversation as soon as i posted that because I didn't want to read it, so you don't need to tell me to go somewhere else.
Give the goody-two shoes police act a rest......

If you think that was rude then you don't belong on a political message board -- you need a daycare center.

Back