What country in the world has the most guns?

Well how can I argue with you all? You're obviously very content in your ways. If it makes you happy to think I enjoyed the name calling in that post.. Trust me, I would have much rather seen him say something else.
Why were you whining and crying about my generalized post, yet you thanked another one which was much ruder than mine?

That is inconsistent and hypocritical, to say the least.

If you are trying to be the Saint of this board, that was quite a slip up.

We don't need babysitters here, thanks for your concern. If the language and tone wounds you, you should find (or start your own) another forum rife with rules. This place ain't it. THANKFULLY.

:nless a certain mods had a few too many drinky poos and goes off the deep end. :)

I never claimed to be wounded, I brought up the rudeness before anything was even said to me. I didn't know people had no problem being treated like an idiot, even if it is just because you all think the other is a total idiot.

Bijou is just an incredibly rude person, pay her no mind.

it was a .223 caliber gun which is not significantly different from a .22

LOL
22 long rifle (The most powerful .22) Powder: 5 grains bullet weight 40 grains

.223 Powder 25 grains bullet weight up tp 90 grains ( varmint loads as small as 40 grains, but same amount of powder)

So trying to get these 'poor' people an ID (which they need to write checks, get a JOB, etc...) that is bad why?

If the LEFT spent half the money it wastes fighting voter ID laws to actually provide ID's, they would be done. But the left doesn't want the poor to have IDs because the left wants the poor to stay poor.

Why don't you want the poor to be able to have jobs Desh?

Never needed to show an ID to get hired.

Buy less $600 hammers for the army?

we need to cut defense spending to be sure, but we need to do that just to reduce the insane amount of deficit spending we already have. That money is already being borrowed from future generations, thus we cannot use it for another purpose.

Back