What country in the world has the most guns?

Unregulated capitalism is pretty much what we now have. It's called Oligarchy...how's that working out for you? We have gone down a dead end hole with 'trickle down voodoo economics'...

Unregulated capitalism? Are you fucking serious?

Tell ya what puddin. Name 10 things in your life that isn't regulated by the federal, state or local gubmints. Ready? Go.

The NRA is a lobbying organization built by the manufactures to sell guns and ammo...period. A mans identity is now often defined by what gun he owns and how many. The Patriot groups are prime examples of this and they are paranoid. This is a national mental health issue in my view.

that is the whole point star.

I dont know and I want the country to be able to discuss thiss logically without the right SCREAMING at the top of their lungs that "Obummer is coming for our guns and we better start killing cops to keep our guns".

your side has done it before and COPS are dead because of it.

that is the whole point star.

I dont know and I want the country to be able to discuss thiss logically without the right SCREAMING at the top of their lungs that "Obummer is coming for our guns and we better start killing cops to keep our guns".

your side has done it before and COPS are dead because of it.
If a state wants gun laws, then that is a different kettle of fish. I believe NYC has stricter gun laws, other states don't.

The federal gubmint taking guns away? Uhhhh. I don't think so.

what part of those exsisting laws failed to protect these children?

The gunman was in a gun free zone with a gun (felony), with stolen firearms (another felony) and had killed his mother (a third felony). Would new laws would prevent what he did?

Back