What country in the world has the most guns?

What kind of gun laws would you like to see enacted?

One's that would take guns away from welching scumbagged racist dullards.

We're talking proficiency, I.Q. levels, and most importantly - mental state...that if you're a fringe right or left far outside the political spectrum anarchist hippie or a neocon teabagger piece of shit it's more than likely you won't be allowed to own a firearm of any kind much less a sling shot or a b.b. gun.

One's that would take guns away from welching scumbagged racist dullards.

We're talking proficiency, I.Q. levels, and most importantly - mental state...that if you're a fringe right or left far outside the political spectrum anarchist hippie or a neocon teabagger piece of shit it's more than likely you won't be allowed to own a firearm of any kind much less a sling shot or a b.b. gun.

Good luck with that. At any given time, 25% of the population suffers from some form of mental illness. It is a revolving door.

The gunman was in a gun free zone with a gun (felony), with stolen firearms (another felony) and had killed his mother (a third felony). Would new laws would prevent what he did?

Are all the details of how he obtained the firearms he used out yet?

Were the firearms he procured secured? A gun safe or trigger locks? That might've prolonged or prevented what had happened but it really doesn't matter, we could cite "what if's" til we're blue in the face and it still won't change a god damned thing.

The gunman was in a gun free zone with a gun (felony), with stolen firearms (another felony) and had killed his mother (a third felony). Would new laws would prevent what he did?

Right, this is why gun laws can't prevent these things, and therefore the only viable direction to head is mental health.

Were the firearms he procured secured? A gun safe or trigger locks? That might've prolonged or prevented what had happened but it really doesn't matter, we could cite "what if's" til we're blue in the face and it still won't change a god damned thing.

Yes, they were secured. After he murdered his mother, he stole her guns.

All we can do is use FACTS to craft a way forward that will save other lives.

PLEASE I beg of you people NOT to start spewing any propaganda on the issue and jsut stick to facts we can verify.

both sides

He stole the guns from his mom.

Good luck with that. At any given time, 25% of the population suffers from some form of mental illness. It is a revolving door.

I wouldn't have any problems with taking firearms away or preventing them from getting firearms from 25% of the population.

Standards don't go against the grain of the intent of the 2nd Amendment.

here is a fact from this story.

The mother kept guns to protect her self and she was killed with her own gun

All we can do is use FACTS to craft a way forward that will save other lives.

PLEASE I beg of you people NOT to start spewing any propaganda on the issue and jsut stick to facts we can verify.

both sides

I just gave you the facts of what laws he violated. What new laws would prevent what he did?

wacko there was a killing jsut last week.

it had differing details.

Lets not pretend its JUST the facts oif this one case we have to try and craft a solution to.

wacko there was a killing jsut last week.

it had differing details.

Lets not pretend its JUST the facts oif this one case we have to try and craft a solution to.

You want to have a discussion on "facts". I'm giving you "facts" and you offer nothing back. What is the point of that?

I wouldn't have any problems with taking firearms away or preventing them from getting firearms from 25% of the population.

Standards don't go against the grain of the intent of the 2nd Amendment.

No, you missed my point. It is not the same 25% all the time.

The argument seems to be that if laws don't prevent ALL crimes, the laws shouldn't exist...

He stole the guns from his mom.

Trigger guards or a gun safe then? Not that that would have stopped what had happened, just that it might've slowed him down some...but then again, that he was her son, I'm sure he might've had an inherent knowledge of where the keys were at or knew the combinations.

If a state wants gun laws, then that is a different kettle of fish. I believe NYC has stricter gun laws, other states don't.

The federal gubmint taking guns away? Uhhhh. I don't think so.

Those who think the feds are going to march in and take away all guns are batshit crazy. It's phony, fear-based propaganda.

None. The children were killed by a mentally deranged person. He could have killed even more of them without guns if he wanted to.

Really? I bet you could have kicked his ass if he didn't have a gun. Then he wouldn't have killed anybody.

Back