What Hillary said today would get McCain Crucified

Socrtease

Verified User
Hillary today said that the Obama is losing support among "working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me." If McCain said "hard working americans, white americans" there would be a hail storm of criticism, especially from lots of people that support Hillary as well as Obama supporters. SO WHY is she being allowed to get away with this throw back to the southern dems of the 50's and 60's. She is SOOOO blatantly playing the race card and getting away with it.

Hillary today said that the Obama is losing support among "working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me." If McCain said "hard working americans, white americans" there would be a hail storm of criticism, especially from lots of people that support Hillary as well as Obama supporters. SO WHY is she being allowed to get away with this throw back to the southern dems of the 50's and 60's. She is SOOOO blatantly playing the race card and getting away with it.

Is she getting away with it? She's lost the nomination Soc, and this is a big part of why. Bill Clinton has lost the stature he once enjoyed. They've tarnished their legacy and she will not become President.

It was naughty of you to keep those pics of him though! I have seen some compromising stuff in my time, but, whoa.

He does have a great cosmic crotch grabber wrestling move though ....
Those little short ones can get in so many strange positions....

but when he started calling me daddy...well that was it.

It's time the superdelegates put an end to this thing.

Neither Gore or Edwards have demonstrated any courage in this process and far too many democrats are more afraid of the Clintons than they are the implosion of their party.

Ask me why I'm not a democrat.

"It's time the superdelegates put an end to this thing."

I don't get it; I honestly thought after Tuesday that we'd see 40-50 supers coming out for Obama.

What are they thinking? To me, it's obvious what Clinton is doing right now. She doesn't care about the party, or even about '08; she wants another month to tee off on Obama with impunity, and the supers are giving her that impunity.

Because she is a democrat and Dems cannot be racist, therefore you are simply reading into her racist comments and finding racism that isn't really... oh wait... it is there. Well shit, now what do we do? Oh yeah, we'll just pretend she is reverting to her Republican roots. Yeah, thats the ticket.

It's time the superdelegates put an end to this thing.

Neither Gore or Edwards have demonstrated any courage in this process and far too many democrats are more afraid of the Clintons than they are the implosion of their party.

Ask me why I'm not a democrat.

Why aren't you a democrat?

Because she is a democrat and Dems cannot be racist, therefore you are simply reading into her racist comments and finding racism that isn't really... oh wait... it is there. Well shit, now what do we do? Oh yeah, we'll just pretend she is reverting to her Republican roots. Yeah, thats the ticket.
First get people believing the lie by repeating it often enough...

"Hillary is a republican, Hillary is a republican..."

Next step:

"Hillary is Bush!"

By the time they are done, Hillary won't even be a Senator any longer. Nobody wants Bush as their Senator.

"It's time the superdelegates put an end to this thing."

I don't get it; I honestly thought after Tuesday that we'd see 40-50 supers coming out for Obama.

What are they thinking? To me, it's obvious what Clinton is doing right now. She doesn't care about the party, or even about '08; she wants another month to tee off on Obama with impunity, and the supers are giving her that impunity.

They are thinking... "Shit, now what do I do? If I support Obama, as I know I should, I will have to look over my shoulder for the Clinton payback for the rest of my life. I'll just wait for "other" superdelegates to go first. Once Obama has the necessary delegates... THEN I will heroically come out in support of him. Yeah, thats what I'll do."

Soc himself was pointing that out acknowledging that had McCain said the same thing he would be crucified.

Political advisors talk like that all the time as they analyze voting data but major candidates don't.

First get people believing the lie by repeating it often enough...

"Hillary is a republican, Hillary is a republican..."

Next step:

"Hillary is Bush!"

By the time they are done, Hillary won't even be a Senator any longer. Nobody wants Bush as their Senator.

LMAO... I don't think so.... as soon as this is over, New Yorkers will be chanting and raving about another Senatorial term for Hillary. Oh, how we love her... she da best.

Soc himself was pointing that out acknowledging that had McCain said the same thing he would be crucified.

Political advisors talk like that all the time as they analyze voting data but major candidates don't.

yeah, I know he was. I was simply being sarcastic. Do I have to use the :rolleyes: everytime for you as well?

Side note: USC still sucks.

There are two types of people at this point, Clinton dead-enders and those who know that Clinton lost a long time ago. The Clinton dead-enders are letting her get away with it because they're Clinton dead-enders. The other folks that know that Clinton lost a long time ago aren't necessarily letting her get away with it (there has been considerable commentary on the issue) but realize that it serves no useful purpose to keeping giving her any attention. I think that's the issue here.

On the other hand, the Republicans are all up in arms about it because they can use the same defense they have used since 1992 when McCain or his surrogates make racially charged attacks against Obama: Clinton did it.

Myself, I don't think Clinton is racist and she is certainly playing the race card. However, she is correct that working class white Americans have been voting for her in the primary.

Back