What Hillary said today would get McCain Crucified

Hillary today said that the Obama is losing support among "working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me." If McCain said "hard working americans, white americans" there would be a hail storm of criticism, especially from lots of people that support Hillary as well as Obama supporters. SO WHY is she being allowed to get away with this throw back to the southern dems of the 50's and 60's. She is SOOOO blatantly playing the race card and getting away with it.

Well, at least I have the luxury of having written her off months ago as a slimy race slinging beyotch.

I like the Mocha stuff, but lattes suck.

rasberry coffee ? Yuck.

I'm not down with rasberry, but I love all those mocha/caramel/pumpkin things from Starbucks. Man, if only those places had TV's running constant loops of "Sex in the City," they'd be like heaven....

cage match, that toe fu latte drinking tender foot cawacko would have the wavo's to get in a cage with topspin.
I wouldn't even hurt the fool, just show him how much he doesn't know

Well in the spirit of all the manly, I'm gunna whup your ass talk....

I would whip the both of you within the amount of time a normal person blinks. Ya'll can't handle this 4'9" 319 pound bowling ball.

I would change it to that if I could! Well, Pete first and then Carroll.

you can goof ball... just go to the courthouse and change it... dumb ass CA boys... maybe I should just toss you and Gumby into a cage and see if that cat fight could generate any interest from Comedy Central.

I'm not down with rasberry, but I love all those mocha/caramel/pumpkin things from Starbucks. Man, if only those places had TV's running constant loops of "Sex in the City," they'd be like heaven....

No way? You are like, the perfect man. I know, you’re married. But, wow. Sex and the city and starbucks flavored lattes. Top, did you hear that?

4'9" you bastard!!!

I wish I was down to 300... my green-machines would last longer.

Of course I bike downhill. Normally just call the tow truck to get me to the top.
Green Machine...

LOL. I haven't thought of those in ages. The commercial should have said "uncontrollable and random"...

you can goof ball... just go to the courthouse and change it... dumb ass CA boys... maybe I should just toss you and Gumby into a cage and see if that cat fight could generate any interest from Comedy Central.

It's all fun and games until you compare my manhood to Cypress. You've crossed the line now my friend. You are about to 'say hello to my little friend'.

It's all fun and games until you compare my manhood to Cypress. You've crossed the line now my friend. You are about to 'say hello to my little friend'.

Since when do USC grads have anything close to "manhood"???

and keep your "little friend" in your pants mister... that may excite gumby... but we don't play that way.

It's all fun and games until you compare my manhood to Cypress. You've crossed the line now my friend.

You are about to 'say hello to my little friend'.

Very homoerotic! You propositioning SF?

Hey man, are you back in cali yet, cawacko? The southern cal ladies must be missing you.

Back