What Hillary said today would get McCain Crucified

lol. I used to ride my skateboard there.

dude... u crazy... it is insane enough on a road bike.... I hit the brakes at 58 to try slowing down. On a friggin skate board... f that.

Although there is a guy who rides it once a week on a unicycle... obviously he has lived in Aspen a bit too long... the altitude warped his senses.

dude... u crazy... it is insane enough on a road bike.... I hit the brakes at 58 to try slowing down. On a friggin skate board... f that.

Although there is a guy who rides it once a week on a unicycle... obviously he has lived in Aspen a bit too long... the altitude warped his senses.
I used to take that hill on the way into Boulder going up Indiana on my bike and would be passing cars before we got into town...

And I got road rash after riding the skateboard there. That is when I stopped.

Screw you guys! 'Say hello to my little friend' is one of the best movie lines ever! It is not a refernce to the monostrocity that is Cawacko. I stand a manly 5'3 (with my 6' platforms on) so some would call it a kick stand!

Screw you guys! 'Say hello to my little friend' is one of the best movie lines ever! It is not a refernce to the monostrocity that is Cawacko. I stand a manly 5'3 (with my 6' platforms on) so some would call it a kick stand!

Again, Cali boy... NOT your type.... go play with Gumby.

No a little bush usually looks like a landing strip or a small triangle or something I don't see how you thought .... oh you mean the cartoon character. Sorry my mistake.

First get people believing the lie by repeating it often enough...

"Hillary is a republican, Hillary is a republican..."

Next step:

"Hillary is Bush!"

By the time they are done, Hillary won't even be a Senator any longer. Nobody wants Bush as their Senator.

Hell, the Republicans have been saying Bush is no conservaive for more than a year now!

Back