What Hillary said today would get McCain Crucified

Myself, I don't think Clinton is racist and she is certainly playing the race card. However, she is correct that working class white Americans have been voting for her in the primary.
//

yepper we are to some degree talking about the redneck race here, and none of them are rascist at all.

I thnk she is getting the portion of the white working class that is rascist and blame much of their problems on immigrants, blacks and such.

Myself, I don't think Clinton is racist and she is certainly playing the race card. However, she is correct that working class white Americans have been voting for her in the primary.
//

yepper we are to some degree talking about the redneck race here, and none of them are rascist at all.

I thnk she is getting the portion of the white working class that is rascist and blame much of their problems on immigrants, blacks and such.
I wonder if they cling to guns and religion...

Hillary is looking for a way to gracefully leave the race and how to get her personal money back.

She is saying this stupid stuff to up her anti to get Obama to buy off her personal debt.

He can cut a deal with her to pay her campaign debt and she bows out and calls for party unity. Hillary isnt a Republican but she is a politicain first and formost, which is why I did not support her.

Yup. I'm wondering what kind of impact they will have on the election.

I dunno, time will tell. I suspect this group is also the same ones that crossed over and voted for Bush.
One factor will be how the economy does between now and November. I mean the real people economy, not the stock market game.

yeah, I know he was. I was simply being sarcastic. Do I have to use the :rolleyes: everytime for you as well?

Side note: USC still sucks.

We're about to have a three way cage match: you, me and that inbred supporting Topspin. I'm going to whoop both your asses.

As Muhammad Ali said, 'If you two even dream of beating me you better wake up and apologize.'

We're about to have a three way cage match: you, me and that inbred supporting Topspin. I'm going to whoop both your asses.

As Muhammad Ali said, 'If you two even dream of beating me you better wake up and apologize.'

Cawacko, in that matchup I am totally rooting for you! Kick their asses, but kick SF’s harder! :cheer:

Be careful now... I have six inches on Toppy.... you may be able to handle a 4'3" guy... but what you gunna do with one standing 4'9"?

:ninj:

Thats what I thought.

cage match, that toe fu latte drinking tender foot cawacko would have the wavo's to get in a cage with topspin.
I wouldn't even hurt the fool, just show him how much he doesn't know

cage match, that toe fu latte drinking tender foot cawacko would have the wavo's to get in a cage with topspin.
I wouldn't even hurt the fool, just show him how much he doesn't know

haha, I don't drink coffee or latte's or whatever the hell its called. I get high on life (and Jack & Coke). It's time for you to man up Topspin. You'll be chanting CARROLL CARROLL by the end of the match.

Back