What If the Dollar Falls?

fiat currencies always collapse. they always have historically. this is a fact.

this is the point of them, the robbery of whole peoples on a global level.

Into the night's whole persona is based on infiltrating "the right" to fight for this ONE ISSUE.

he's the biggest fiat money banker totalitarianism polesmoker the world ever saw!

:magagrin:

it does matter if you can count on it always being redeemble for something.
The dollar is redeemable for something. You can buy things with it.
with fiat you cannot.
Blatant lie. You can things with fiat money.
governments fall. their faith and credit can become meaningless.
Reversal fallacy.
the con is over, captain fuckcheese.

you can finally stop lying.
Hallucination.

Into the night's whole persona is based on infiltrating "the right" to fight for this ONE ISSUE.

he's the biggest fiat money banker totalitarianism polesmoker the world ever saw!

:magagrin:

Dont know, but most of his posts are not worth the time it takes to read them, which is very sad as I have the sense that it need not be this way.

I'm not a banker. I do not condone totalitarianism. Money is just money, whether it's fiat money or gold or silver or Bitcoin or pretty rocks or clamshells. They all have the same two characteristics of all money:
1) They are a store of value (you can use it as a medium of exchange).
2) They are a unit of account (you can set a price with it).

Money is not a store of wealth. It never was.
The value of money is tied to it's velocity. Little or no velocity means that currency has collapsed.

Currently, the dollar has good velocity. It is useful as money. The same cannot be said for the yuan.

Last edited:
All currencies collapse. So?

Fiat currency is not robbery. However, when FDR stole the gold and silver from people to implement fiat currency, THAT was robbery.

yes. it is robbery when used to rob. and yes that other thing was robbery.

the federal reserve runs on lies, monetized by complicit financial institutions pushing bonds all day and night.

Back