What If the Dollar Falls?

Biden has pissed off many allies and now manyy are selling oil to China for Chinese currency. This means as this grows our currency will become useless. Biden is destrying this country and making us the laughing stock to the rest of the world

https://www.theepochtimes.com/what-...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Republicans that are now trying to extort the country all voted to increase the debt ceiling 4 times under Trump. If they hold out I hope you don't have anything in a retirement account or are collecting SS because when that balance drops or your payments stops you will be able to thank McCarthy and the right wing shitheads in the HOR. The interest on our debt will skyrocket to the point it will cost us 10 times what those shitheads think they might save by cutting future spending. it will also provide china some more evidence that the American dollar should not be the worlds currency if they are stupid enough to let their economy go in the trash based on partisan bullshit.

Republicans that are now trying to extort the country all voted to increase the debt ceiling 4 times under Trump. If they hold out I hope you don't have anything in a retirement account or are collecting SS because when that balance drops or your payments stops you will be able to thank McCarthy and the right wing shitheads in the HOR. The interest on our debt will skyrocket to the point it will cost us 10 times what those shitheads think they might save by cutting future spending. it will also provide china some more evidence that the American dollar should not be the worlds currency if they are stupid enough to let their economy go in the trash based on partisan bullshit.

The Republicans fucked themselves that last time they played these games. I’m curious to see what they’ll do this time. No doubt the wackadoodles like MTG, Boebert and the others who support tearing down the US government will push the nation into default.

Yet you continue to follow me around the forum like a lost puppy. Why is that, Fredo?

:truestory:

it's actually the case that you show up to ruin good threads where real justice persuasion is talking place.

"uh oh, someones discussing the innate totalitarianism of fiat currency, better go act like an asshole and fuck it all up" --Doc Dutch.

B
it's actually the case that you show up to ruin good threads where real justice persuasion is talking place.

"uh oh, someones discussing the innate totalitarianism of fiat currency, better go act like an asshole and fuck it all up" --Doc Dutch.
Soooo…..instead of using your Iggy button or simply ignoring me, you believe oppression and bullying like a fascist is the best way to handle it. That figures, Fredo, since it’s exactly what you want to do to Jews and African-Americans.

B
Soooo…..instead of using your Iggy button or simply ignoring me, you believe oppression and bullying like a fascist is the best way to handle it. That figures, Fredo, since it’s exactly what you want to do to Jews and African-Americans.

cry me a river.

nobody's oppressing you.

you're the one emitting veiled threats of violence multiple times on a daily basis.

go get started, that bag of dicks won't eat itself.

cry me a river.

nobody's oppressing you.

you're the one emitting veiled threats of violence multiple times on a daily basis.

go get started, that bag of dicks won't eat itself.
If you aren’t lying then did you report me to Damo? To the FBI? Your friend, the FBI informant?

There is no such thing as a 'debt ceiling'. Buzzword fallacies.

The Republicans fucked themselves that last time they played these games. I’m curious to see what they’ll do this time. No doubt the wackadoodles like MTG, Boebert and the others who support tearing down the US government will push the nation into default.

Fiction. Hallucinations.

Back