What If the Dollar Falls?

It does not matter to me if you believe it it is true

Because truth doesn't matter to you. I know that about you. I don't think you're Chinese though...Russian? No, not Russian. Ukrainian? Yeah! That's the ticket. Well, not really. Low level American political operative? Yep. That's you.

Because truth doesn't matter to you. I know that about you. I don't think you're Chinese though...Russian? No, not Russian. Ukrainian? Yeah! That's the ticket. Well, not really. Low level American political operative? Yep. That's you.

I speak truth you believe the Democrat lies

My parents are both dead. I am probably older than you. I own my house and 2 vehicles with no debt on my credit cards

I wish I had a mortgage, but I paid it off. It was a mistake. I could have had a mortgage at 4%(or less), while inflation was at 8%. Even now, with inflation at 4.9%, it would have been a great deal. Even when inflation goes below 4%, I would have still saved money considering the interest tax deduction.

Heck, even if inflation was at 0%, a mortgage would have made sense. Long term returns on the stock market is above 10%, so I would make 6% a year(10% returns minus 4% interest).

It taught me a valuable lesson. I would rather make money with debt, than be poor without debt. Not all debt is bad.

I wish I had a mortgage, but I paid it off. It was a mistake. I could have had a mortgage at 4%(or less), while inflation was at 8%. Even now, with inflation at 4.9%, it would have been a great deal. Even when inflation goes below 4%, I would have still saved money considering the interest tax deduction.

Heck, even if inflation was at 0%, a mortgage would have made sense. Long term returns on the stock market is above 10%, so I would make 6% a year(10% returns minus 4% interest).

It taught me a valuable lesson. I would rather make money with debt, than be poor without debt. Not all debt is bad.

I am glad I am debt free

it's funny you come up with the international financier talking point everytime.

fucking jew.

and they buy in with shares, and those shares pay dividends.

it's not like any other agency. private banks get returns from the operation of the fed.

this is fascism. I know, you libertarian dumb cunts cant recognize fascism anymore.

are there any other "agencies" like that, dumbfuck?

There are no shares in a government agency such as the Federal Reserve.
Communism is not fascism.

Back