What If the Dollar Falls?

Paradox. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox, Dutch.

Correct, Sybil. Why do you think I am? Is it the voices in your head saying so?

There is no such thing as a 'petrodollar'. Buzzword fallacy.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/petrodollars.asp
Petrodollars are crude oil export revenues denominated in U.S. dollars. The term gained currency in the mid-1970s when soaring oil prices generated large trade and current account surpluses for oil exporting countries.

Then as now, oil sales and the resulting current account surpluses were denominated in dollars because the U.S. dollar was—and remains—by far the most widely used currency. The U.S. dollar's global popularity does not depend on the good will of oil exporters. It is based on U.S. status as the world's largest economy and goods importer, with deep, liquid capital markets backed by the rule of law as well as military power.

The Federal Reserve has no shares. It is a government agency. Communism isn't fascism.

Who Owns the Federal Reserve? - The Balance
https://www.thebalancemoney.com › who-owns-the-federal-reserve-3305974
Jan 30, 2022To be a member of the Federal Reserve system, commercial banks must own shares of stock in the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks. But owning Federal Reserve bank stock is nothing like owning stock in a private company. It can't be traded and doesn't give the member banks voting rights. These pay out dividends, mandated by law to be 6%.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=shares+in+the+federal+reserve&ia=web

Correct, Sybil. Why do you think I am? Is it the voices in your head saying so?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/petrodollars.asp
Petrodollars are crude oil export revenues denominated in U.S. dollars. The term gained currency in the mid-1970s when soaring oil prices generated large trade and current account surpluses for oil exporting countries.

Then as now, oil sales and the resulting current account surpluses were denominated in dollars because the U.S. dollar was—and remains—by far the most widely used currency. The U.S. dollar's global popularity does not depend on the good will of oil exporters. It is based on U.S. status as the world's largest economy and goods importer, with deep, liquid capital markets backed by the rule of law as well as military power.

that part about makets backed by rule of law is false now that china was given favored nation trading status while their firms are not held to standard accounting practices.

the elites have fucked over "their" own system to accomodate china's takeover.

they are traitors.

that part about makets backed by rule of law is false now that china was given favored nation trading status while their firms are not held to standard accounting practices.

the elites have fucked over "their" own system to accomodate china's takeover.

they are traitors.

...and think traitors should die, amirite, Fredo?

objection.

non-responsive.

now please answer the question.

Are you fantasizing about being a lawyer, Fredo?

You're free to drift off topic by spreading your hatred of Asians, especially the Chinese, but I'm not obliged to follow, son.

Are you fantasizing about being a lawyer, Fredo?

You're free to drift off topic by spreading your hatred of Asians, especially the Chinese, but I'm not obliged to follow, son.

you were talking about the penalty for treason....

are u fucking dumb or something?

Last edited:
you were talking about the penalty for treason....

are fucking dumb or something?
Wrong again, Fredo. I was talking about your hatred of the United States and your support for violent WSEs.

No, but you're free to think so if it makes you feel better, Patsy. :)

Wrong again, Fredo. I was talking about your hatred of the United States and your support for violent WSEs.

No, but you're free to think so if it makes you feel better, Patsy. :)

no, you were talking about whether those who allow china firms to have shoddy accounting should be hung.

LOL

I encourage you and the other psychos, white supremacists and anti-Americans to believe you are correct. :thup:
You're no fighter, Dutch. You are here under the protective custody of Owl. Your first instinct is to click on that report button. It's obvious you're not ready for war once you soil yourself.

Back