What If the Dollar Falls?

You're no fighter, Dutch. You are here under the protective custody of Owl. Your first instinct is to click on that report button. It's obvious you're not ready for war once you soil yourself.

courage is not the absence of shitting your pants. it is shitting your pants and going on anyway.

no, you were talking about whether those who allow china firms to have shoddy accounting should be hung.

Ummm...no, but I understand your perception problems, Fredo. It's what makes you such a great patsy for Special Agent You-know-who. :)

You're no fighter, Dutch. You are here under the protective custody of Owl.

Your first instinct is to click on that report button. It's obvious you're not ready for war once you soil yourself.

Yes, COgoat, I'm weak and stupid. You are superior. Thanks for the projection.

I knew it had to be someone. LOL

Yes, COgoat, I'm weak and stupid. You are superior. Thanks for the projection.
I knew it had to be someone. LOL
You spent 3 years bragging about your report button skills. Your Cyber gang was built on ignorance. We have to come together as a people for any chance to move forward when the dollar fails. Talk is cheap, we need direct action right now. There's not much time left for the weak and stupid because Wall Street is coming for your retirement as we type.

You spent 3 years bragging about your report button skills. Your Cyber gang was built on ignorance. We have to come together as a people for any chance to move forward when the dollar fails. Talk is cheap, we need direct action right now. There's not much time left for the weak and stupid because Wall Street is coming for your retirement as we type.

We have been divided and kept ignorant and filled with fear and helicopter parented....

This is going to be brutal.

We have been divided and kept ignorant and filled with fear and helicopter parented....

This is going to be brutal.
The US did everything in its power to collapse the dollar. Funny how we're supposed to worry about it this late in the game.

How so? Our entire foreign policy depends upon a stable dollar.
Fiat currencies come and go, Guille, same with empires. The dollar has run its course, crypto proved that. Time to move into the 21st century.

I know the dollar along with the US empire is in decline. There's no value in debt.

That's not what I said.

1) Crypto doesn't hold value, it's not a currency.

2) The dollar does hold value...it's always worth a dollar.

Suck it enemy agent.

That's not what I said.

1) Crypto doesn't hold value, it's not a currency.

2) The dollar does hold value...it's always worth a dollar.

Suck it enemy agent.
Then why is the US so desperate for a digital dollar?

How so? Our entire foreign policy depends upon a stable dollar.

they printed it into oblivion, making sure they got tons of the fake shit to buy up all the real assets and fuck everyone else.

"they" is the banker fascists we often discuss.

our elites are clearly with the ccp.

the "but they wouldnt do that" argument doesn't work anymore.

The US did everything in its power to collapse the dollar. Funny how we're supposed to worry about it this late in the game.

Almost every one of these fucks has no idea how late it is, how brutal the future will be, and how poorly they are prepared for their fate.

they printed it into oblivion, making sure they got tons of the fake shit to buy up all the real assets and fuck everyone else.

"they" is the banker fascists we often discuss.

our elites are clearly with the ccp.

the "but they wouldnt do that" argument doesn't work anymore.

They did no such thing. Had they done that the dollar wouldn't be stable.

Back