What If the Dollar Falls?

Why do you think? If we lose our status as the world currency it will make the dollar with less

Explain why you believe this. Also explain why you think it will happen.

Bonus question: out of all the nations on Earth what country is the ONLY one who could seriously challenge the dollar? Hint: It ain't China.

So you have no clue what is happening in the real world. The problem is not just the dollar but also we are no longer trusted by many when they see Biden as an old weak leader. The US is losing it's status and it's power and losing it's currency as the international currency would hurt in ways many do not understand

The black market value of the Dollar is higher than any of the official BRICS exchange rates, because people trust the Dollar more.

Or put another way, the Chinese are ignoring foreign investors in their real estate companies, even though technically they are supposed to be the first paid. America never would do such a thing.

RQAA. He already answered your question. Stop mindlessly repeating your question.

Which was his point. You just agreed with him.

No, he didn't. You don't answer either. This is my problem with you idiots, you're just repeating shit you hear on Internet videos. Some of you (yeah, you included) are so fucking obvious and mindless that I can actually repost the videos you watch. I watch them for entertainment value because I think they're funny...you think they're news. You're an idiot and so is he.

Irrelevant. Obama devalued the dollar to just half it's value at the start of his term.

Another untrue post by night. Modern economist like to keep inflation at 2%, but the Great Recession had deflation, the opposite of inflation. We were never quite able to get the mild inflation back at the end of the Great Recession. So the Obama years had total inflation of 11.5%, not the 100% Night is claiming.

The Crash of '07 and Obama's response to it caused an economic depression (Obama called it the 'new normal'), that lasted until about a year into the Trump administration.

The first three years of trump were a continuation of the Obama record long growth.

Explain why you believe this. Also explain why you think it will happen.

Bonus question: out of all the nations on Earth what country is the ONLY one who could seriously challenge the dollar? Hint: It ain't China.

Read the links in post #99

The black market value of the Dollar is higher than any of the official BRICS exchange rates, because people trust the Dollar more.

Or put another way, the Chinese are ignoring foreign investors in their real estate companies, even though technically they are supposed to be the first paid. America never would do such a thing.

You show your ignorance they are still working on a Brics currency. The Democrats love China

Irrelevant. Obama devalued the dollar to just half it's value at the start of his term. The Crash of '07 and Obama's response to it caused an economic depression (Obama called it the 'new normal'), that lasted until about a year into the Trump administration.

Another economic depression was caused by Democrats when they shut down businesses as 'non-essential' and curtailed business activity during the covid19 hoax and fear mongering. We are still in that economic depression. Again the dollar has lost half it's value since then.

Obama did no such thing. A Dollar is always worth a dollar. Market forces change what a dollar can buy but a dollar is always worth a dollar...unlike the Yuan which by the way is why you don't have to worry about China replacing the U.S. Dollar as the most popular reserve currency. And once again...you're a fucktard.

You show your ignorance they are still working on a Brics currency.

BRICS does not have a governing body, so they would have to get that first. That would take a decade or two... After working out the problems between India and China. We really cannot put a timeline on that, but I cannot see a currency within the next 50 years.

A currency would require China to take their stable currency and replace it with an extremely unstable currency, which is a non starter.

Read the links in post #99

I just read both of those links. The second link outright says that the CCP routinely changes the value of the Yuan. That's why China will never supplant the U.S.

Your Fox Business link doesn't explain anything other than history, it doesn't explain why things happened the way they did.

Having the dominant reserve currency gives you a diplomatic tool, not an economic tool. You don't have to worry about your cash being worthless but Washington might have to worry about not being able to get their way through sanctions anymore.

BRICS does not have a governing body, so they would have to get that first. That would take a decade or two... After working out the problems between India and China. We really cannot put a timeline on that, but I cannot see a currency within the next 50 years.

A currency would require China to take their stable currency and replace it with an extremely unstable currency, which is a non starter.

I'd say Russia is the big player in that group, not China.

The BRICS are by definition heavily protectionistic, so you would have to overcome that. You cannot have a single currency if there are heavy trade borders.

Yep, and out of all of those countries Russia is the only one with all necessary natural resources within it's borders. My point is too many people fear China because they've been told to but China isn't an economic threat to us...Russia is. That's why our East Coast nitwits have done everything they can since the Fall of the Wall to marginalize Russia and even remove them from the Western financial system. They're afraid of Russia, not China, and for good reason.

Yep, and out of all of those countries Russia is the only one with all necessary natural resources within it's borders. My point is too many people fear China because they've been told to but China isn't an economic threat to us...Russia is. That's why our East Coast nitwits have done everything they can since the Fall of the Wall to marginalize Russia and even remove them from the Western financial system. They're afraid of Russia, not China, and for good reason.

If China invades Taiwan, they will be removed from our financial plumbing too. And it will be a level of devastating to both parties that we cannot imagine. Imagine removing everything from our economy that is manufactured in China, or has any Chinese parts in it. Removing Russia was a slight problem, but removing China will be scary.

China claims it has plumbing to replace our plumbing. They do not. There is no other way to say that. You cannot order from the top a complete modern financial system.

If China invades Taiwan, they will be removed from our financial plumbing too. And it will be a level of devastating to both parties that we cannot imagine. Imagine removing everything from our economy that is manufactured in China, or has any Chinese parts in it. Removing Russia was a slight problem, but removing China will be scary.

China claims it has plumbing to replace our plumbing. They do not. There is no other way to say that. You cannot order from the top a complete modern financial system.

I don't think China will be removed from anything and we are already well into the process of uncoupling from China. China ain't all that, it's all about Vietnam and Pakistan now...maybe Malaysia.

I don't think China will be removed from anything and we are already well into the process of uncoupling from China. China ain't all that, it's all about Vietnam and Pakistan now...maybe Malaysia.

The freaky thing about uncoupling is both sides are doing it.

Sadly, I do not have a crystal ball, because I could really use one... But I know what is impossible. A BRICS currency is not happening in my lifetime.

Obama did no such thing. A Dollar is always worth a dollar. Market forces change what a dollar can buy but a dollar is always worth a dollar...unlike the Yuan which by the way is why you don't have to worry about China replacing the U.S. Dollar as the most popular reserve currency. And once again...you're a fucktard.

I see you believe the lies of Democrats. With inflation the dollar buys much less now

Many countries now trade with China currency

I just read both of those links. The second link outright says that the CCP routinely changes the value of the Yuan. That's why China will never supplant the U.S.

Your Fox Business link doesn't explain anything other than history, it doesn't explain why things happened the way they did.

Having the dominant reserve currency gives you a diplomatic tool, not an economic tool. You don't have to worry about your cash being worthless but Washington might have to worry about not being able to get their way through sanctions anymore.

Problem is with Biden as president many countries don't trust us

Back