What If the Dollar Falls?

Than who is he

Who cares? All I know is that isn't Joe Biden. His head changed shape, his eye sockets changed position and his eyes changed color. You go ahead and keep pretending that's Biden if it makes you feel better. Do you need blankets and cocoa?

Inflation occurs when the government prints more currency than the wealth being created due to capitalism.
Inflation in the United States has been continuous since 1933. The rate has varied, but there has always been inflation.

Inflation doesn't occur at all moron. You can't put 10 gallons of water in a 5 gallon bucket...and we don't even try. You need to start looking at why supply is being retarded.

I love how you fuckwits want to talk about Econ and then the first fucking thing you do is deny supply and demand...Econ 101. I guess you're smarter than everyone else, either that or you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Hey, all of you idiots who want to dump your dollars...I'm with you bro. I'd like to take those worthless dollars off your hands. I will give you things with intrinsic value and all you have to do in return is give me your worthless dollars. PM me, I'm totally into helping you geniuses out.

It seeks to become a trading block, but it is not. It is a description of a type of economy. When it starts becoming a trading block, then they can start talking about creating a governing body, and finally, long after I am dead, they could have a currency.

BRICS is an acryonym. it is not a type of economy. It is not a trading bloc. It doesn't have a currency.

BRICS stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

That said, Russia and China are in the process of issuing a gold backed currency. This is a block chain currency that is redeemable in gold, and is limited by the amount of 'gold on hand'. In other words, it's paper gold. It remains to be seen whether this will actually work. Oh...and Texas is thinking of issuing one too (it's legal for Texas to do so...indeed, it's legal for any State to do so). In the States, there is currently 121.79 times the paper 'representing' gold, than gold itself. Digital 'gold backed' currencies will only make this ratio worse.

The dollar has no backing at all. It is not redeemable for gold or any other commodity. It has no inherent value at all.

If the federal government were to use all of it's gold to pay off the national debt, it could pay off only about 5% of it. In other words, the federal government is broke.

Source: US Treasury, current spot trade markets of both gold and paper gold.

Last edited:
BRICS is an acryonym. it is not a type of economy. It is not a trading bloc. It doesn't have a currency.

BRICS stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

That said, Russia and China are in the process of issuing a gold backed currency. This is a block chain currency that is redeemable in gold, and is limited by the amount of 'gold on hand'. In other words, it's paper gold. It remains to be seen whether this will actually work. Oh...and Texas is thinking of issuing one too (it's legal for Texas to do so...indeed, it's legal for any State to do so).

The dollar has no backing at all. It is not redeemable for gold or any other commodity. It has no inherent value at all.

If the federal government were to use all of it's gold to pay off the national debt, it could pay off only about 5% of it. In other words, the federal government is broke.

It is a trading bloc nitwit.

And the dollar doesn't need backing, it's a store of value not a commodity.

They do not free trade with Chinese Yuan. Russia would be the prime example of that. Russia used to sell oil to China, and get Dollars which they could use anywhere in the world. Now they get special trading Yuan that they can only spend in China for things the Chinese approve.

Anyone purchasing Chinese goods must use Yuan. Russia uses Rubles, not dollars.
Dollars are not good anywhere in the world.

What do you mean it's not a trading bloc? It already is and they're not the first one to ever pop up. As far as issuing currency they may choose to do something akin to the Euro but they can't do that as long as China is manipulating their currency and good luck getting China to stop doing that.

BRICS is an acronym, not a trading bloc.

Russia and China are moving toward a digital 'gold backed' currency. It's basically paper gold all over again.

BRICS is an acronym, not a trading bloc.

Russia and China are moving toward a digital 'gold backed' currency. It's basically paper gold all over again.

It's a trading bloc moron.

Digital gold backed currency? Do you understand how fucking stupid you sound right now? How can something be gold backed and currency at the same time? Given the definition you already posted...you know...about storing wealth.

You're as bad as the people you think are the problem, in fact you may be worse than them.

Define "Inflation."

What's happening now is supply being down due to lockdowns but demand staying steady, resulting in higher prices. Supply and Demand is the issue here, not some magical money fairy that changes the value of your dollar.

inflation is real.

you're on some bullshit, guille.

It's a trading bloc moron.

Digital gold backed currency? Do you understand how fucking stupid you sound right now? How can something be gold backed and currency at the same time? Given the definition you already posted...you know...about storing wealth.

You're as bad as the people you think are the problem, in fact you may be worse than them.

money could be digital and gold backed.

there may not be one in existence now, but it could be.

im against all digital currencies as and emp or someone at the server farm could wipe you out, or otherwise connect your financial transactions to the surveillance state and your social credit score and control you.

Obama did no such thing. A Dollar is always worth a dollar. Market forces change what a dollar can buy but a dollar is always worth a dollar...unlike the Yuan which by the way is why you don't have to worry about China replacing the U.S. Dollar as the most popular reserve currency. And once again...you're a fucktard.

That is an astoundingly ignorant post.

What is a dollar worth beyond the salvageable paper pulp and cloth fiber in it?

The ONLY value of a dollar IS the purchasing power. A dollar is worth what a dollar can buy. It has no other value.

Yep, and out of all of those countries Russia is the only one with all necessary natural resources within it's borders. My point is too many people fear China because they've been told to but China isn't an economic threat to us...Russia is. That's why our East Coast nitwits have done everything they can since the Fall of the Wall to marginalize Russia and even remove them from the Western financial system. They're afraid of Russia, not China, and for good reason.

ROFL

Yes, that's why every product I pick up says "Made in Russia..."

Obvious Chinese troll is obvious.

Hey, all of you idiots who want to dump your dollars...I'm with you bro. I'd like to take those worthless dollars off your hands. I will give you things with intrinsic value and all you have to do in return is give me your worthless dollars. PM me, I'm totally into helping you geniuses out.

And what will you give for them?

Back