What is the difference between Trump saying he'd accept foreign information

This issue, you stupid fuck, IS an FEC issue.

The attempt to cover it up is obstruction.

Idiot. :rofl2:

NO ONE got fired. NO ONE destroyed evidence. NO ONE refused to cooperate. NO ONE shut down the investigation NO ONE chose not to release the entire report. NO ONE exercised executive privilege.

Barr: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

Still lying? Mueller stated precisely what i stated.

And for the 1900000th time. The DoJ ruling does not prevent mueller reaching a conclusion on obstruction as he clearly reached a conclusion on conspiracy and coordination.

FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION”

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen

collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the U.S. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute.

“For that reason, this Office's focus in resolving the question of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law, not the commonly discussed term ‘collusion.'”

Re: the tower meeting:

“the report says, they ultimately decided there was not enough evidence to show they "wilfully" broke the law and they might have had problems proving the information offered on Clinton was really valuable.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/18484965/mueller-report-trump-no-collusion

The only “conclusion” on conspiracy is that there was insufficient evidence, not no evidence.

Moron. :rofl2:

FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION”

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen

collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the U.S. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute.

“For that reason, this Office's focus in resolving the question of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law, not the commonly discussed term ‘collusion.'”

Re: the tower meeting:

“the report says, they ultimately decided there was not enough evidence to show they "wilfully" broke the law and they might have had problems proving the information offered on Clinton was really valuable.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/18484965/mueller-report-trump-no-collusion

The only “conclusion” on conspiracy is that there was insufficient evidence, not no evidence.

Moron. :rofl2:

Trump is very nearly almost guilty, isn’t he lol.

Is that why impeachment is withering on the vine?

Sure as shit is, ignorant fuck.

Try something different and educate yourself.

11 CFR 110.20 , 11 CFR 300.2 (e), 11 CFR 300.2 (m)

Willfully ignorant moron.

the significance of the issue is how corrupt deep state and dems are. nobody is going to go after hillary on a campaign finance violation, ya dufus.

Trump is very nearly almost guilty, isn’t he lol.

Is that why impeachment is withering on the vine?

Because your Obstructor-in-Chief is doing everything he can to prevent documents and witnesses to be obtained.

Those will be necessary to convince the Senate cowards.

I thought that was evident to even halfwits. Looks like that’s a high bar for you.

the significance of the issue is how corrupt deep state and dems are. nobody is going to go after hillary on a campaign finance violation, ya dufus.

Of course not, because she never committed one. Donnie Jr. did however.

And on the ABC interview, the Obstructor-in-Chief solicited the same shit Junior solicited.

Try reading the references I gave you, idiot. Then get back to me.

Because your Obstructor-in-Chief is doing everything he can to prevent documents and witnesses to be obtained.

I thought that was evident to even halfwits. Looks like that’s a high bar for you.

Your problem is with House Democrats.

And you have a problem with Pelosi. But if you want to hand Trump 2020 on a platter, have the impeachment vote.

would u just stop crying already?

turn on the orlando rally and respect your duly elected president, ya childish ingrate.

Your problem is with House Democrats.

And you have a problem with Pelosi. But if you want to hand Trump 2020 on a platter, have the impeachment vote.

Nope, sure isn’t, stupid fuck. When she decides to pull the trigger, they’ll all fall into line.

The problem is with McConnell and the Senate cowards. Party above country

Of course not, because she never committed one. Donnie Jr. did however.

And on the ABC interview, the Obstructor-in-Chief solicited the same shit Junior solicited.

Try reading the references I gave you, idiot. Then get back to me.

ok, shortstack. whatever.

Back