What is the difference between Trump saying he'd accept foreign information

No, not even close, Clinton hired and paid an American company, while no one on the Clinton campaign had personal contact or where aware of any Russian contacts. On the other hand, as Mueller has documented, there were over one hundred direct contacts between Russians and the Trump campaign, and the only thing anyone knows about what happend at that meeting comes from Junior and campaign associates, so the two aren't remotely close

And, none of it has anything to do with Trump last week publicly announcing to the world that he would be acceptable to any aid they could give him on other Americans

LMAO... so much spin.

One, she paid an American company, and two, what Clinton did is totally irrelevant to Trump inviting foreigners into our election

You are running out of deflections

So you are saying foreign collusion is ok as long as you run it through an American company to do so?

Welcome to their REALITY. And I guess whether he stands up in front of a crowd of 10,000 or they approach him is no different? Both are ILLEGAL. Except PEOPLE were charged with asking for Russian help and people PROVIDING it. Just not Trump--yet!!

Who was charged with asking for Russian help? List them. Thanks.

Did you really type something that stupid? An American party, the Dems took over an operation an Ameican Party, the Repubs, started for oppo research on Trump. It was designed to help an American candidate Hillary. Fusion who was doing i, paid Steele an unaffiliated guy to check on Russian /Trumpian deals. Steele was an ex Brit agent. It had nothing to do with foreign involvement. When he found shocking activities by Trump in Russia, Steele informed the American FBI. WEhat the fuck foreign info you talking about?

Trump asked Russia, not an American friend, but a foe, to check for Hillary's emails.Putin was pleased to do it and he turned loose an enormous operation of hackers to tear into American politicians, What info he got and what he made up, he used to target specific type American voters. He used fake news and lies to interfere in the American elections. He did it for mother Russia who wanted to sow discord in American politics and help elect someone Putin could control. The Russians even helped fund and run some demonstrations in America.
Those are absolutely not the same fucking thing.

Wrong. Quit telling lies. Just because two groups use the same firm, doesn't mean one 'took over' for the other. The Beacon stopped in May of 2016. Steele was not hired until June of 2016. The Republican group had nothing to do with Steele. Stop lying.

o

on political rivals last Wednesday and Trump directly asking Russia to find Clinton's Emails back in 2016?

You whiny low IQ liberals crack me up. Trump cracks a joke and you losers think it is a major issue and treason. Don't ever stop being dipshits if that is even possible. :laugh:

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.

Last edited:
What is the difference between Trump saying he'd accept foreign information...

As Toyko Rose was not to be trusted...but the National Enquirer and NYTimes and Al Jazeera and other such outlets are now about to go extinct?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_newspapers

But we can all unashamedly take the weatherman's word as Gospel.

Remember how we found out about Monica's semen in mouth episode?
Newspapers_front_page2-e1444723553934.jpg

Last edited:
On the other hand, as Mueller has documented, there were over one hundred direct contacts between Russians and the Trump campaign, and the only thing anyone knows about what happend at that meeting comes from Junior and campaign associates, so the two aren't remotely close

What part of this are you still struggling with?

Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Barr: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

And, none of it has anything to do with Trump last week publicly announcing to the world that he would be acceptable to any aid they could give him on other Americans

There you go again; lying and crying. What Trump said exactly verbatim; point out the illegal part:

I think you might want to listen. I don't — there's nothing wrong with listening. If somebody called from a country, Norway, we have information on your opponent. Oh, I think I would want to hear it.

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.

Come on fellas and gals and trannies and Gay Mayors and Joey Biden

Let's find Hillary's 30,000 e-mails that are missing.

It's Gold just sitting there ---a Trump card for the failing Media Industry.

Hillary's 30,000 e-mails will make Media Industry stocks soar!

What part of this are you still struggling with?

Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Barr: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

There you go again; lying and crying. What Trump said exactly verbatim; point out the illegal part:

I think you might want to listen. I don't — there's nothing wrong with listening. If somebody called from a country, Norway, we have information on your opponent. Oh, I think I would want to hear it.

Those missing emails of HILLARY? FOUND THEM......it appears they were resting quite comfortably on a server located at 1600 Pa. Av. Yeah.....RUSSIA DID IT. :bigthink: If BHO suddenly declares himself a dual citizen of RUSSIA. https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...ry-clinton-emails-found-in-obama-white-house/

No, not even close, Clinton hired and paid an American company, while no one on the Clinton campaign had personal contact or where aware of any Russian contacts. On the other hand, as Mueller has documented, there were over one hundred direct contacts between Russians and the Trump campaign, and the only thing anyone knows about what happend at that meeting comes from Junior and campaign associates, so the two aren't remotely close

He is the president. Don't you think he's qualified to review anything the FBI is?

Back