What is the difference between Trump saying he'd accept foreign information

lock her up for what?

why do you keep running gadfly?

For paying a foreign interest to gather "intel" on her political opponent. I'm pretty sure we've been clear. Paying a foreign company to gather questionable intel on your opponent seems to be okay in your eyes if the person doing the paying is a Democrat. Just sitting and listening to them speak and not paying anything? Not so much, but only if the listener is somebody you hate a bunch.

For paying a foreign interest to gather "intel" on her political opponent. I'm pretty sure we've been clear. Paying a foreign company to gather questionable intel on your opponent seems to be okay in your eyes if the person doing the paying is a Democrat. Just sitting and listening to them speak and not paying anything? Not so much, but only if the listener is somebody you hate a bunch.

You have credible evidence that this happened as you related it?

What if a candidate contacts and pays a foreign party to gather information on their opponent?

Oh here we go... "Hillary" did it according to numerous RW sources. Do you really believe that shit? You're smarter than that.

But yeah... if that were to happen, the candidate should not only be disqualified from running, but should be jailed if the allegations are found to be true.... and not just the feverish imaginings of a Reichwing media circus.

It will be very interesting to see the results of the investigation, will it not?

Oh yeah sure... what investigation was that, again? I've noticed that TrumpCo hasn't said much if anything about "Hillary" lately, nor has the Chief Law Enforcement Officer directed any of his many underlings to look into "Hillary" corruption. Just a lot of sound and noise about it to keep you all content.

Isn't that interesting?

You're not watching the news of the Barr investigation. Hillbag is being looked into finally after Mullet left out the dossier stuff.

Same here. Our "real" enemies are Muslims, illegal immigrants, Iran, and anyone else we can convince ppl are bad so that the military-industrial complex will get billions more in contracts for weapons and walls.

I guess I should not be surprised that the exact same people who defended sado-sexual torture at Abu Ghraib, and who spent message board careers demonizing Muslims and black people (they only vote to get free stuff!) would eagerly commit treason by begging the KGB to help them win American elections.

Once a teabagger commits to unprincipled and unethical behavior, there might be no end to it.

One thing jpp dot com provides is an unfiltered look into the black-hearted soul of movement conservatism. An utterly repulsive experience, but one in which we should bear witness too nonetheless!

I just gave it to you in the post with quotes above from a non-FOX channel with the date. Easily verifiable.

Not really. Post 97? No link, just a quote/paraphrase. I copied the entire text of your quote into Google and it came back with bupkes.

In other words, you have absolutely no proof that the Clinton campaign sought out, paid for, or otherwise solicited adverse info on Trump from a foreign source. None.

BTW, Trump is POTUS, not "Hillary."

Back