What is WOKE according to you?

You might notice my sig, and that is just a tiny fraction of the shit that is for all intents and purposes here, you simply have not figured it out yet...you aint that bright.

I renew my observation that WOKE increasingly looks to me like a CCP directed controlled implosion of the West.

Vivek Ramaswamy says in WOKE Inc that the CCP is part of the mix, but he thinks they are being more opportunistic than a driver. I am pretty sure that he gets this wrong. WOKE comes from and is headquartered at the so-called elite universities, which I think that the CCP hijacked, getting help from the Russians who were schooled in the Soviet Unions attempts to do the same going back to the 50's.

Vivek Ramaswamy says in WOKE Inc that the CCP is part of the mix, but he thinks they are being more opportunistic than a driver. I am pretty sure that he gets this wrong. WOKE comes from and is headquartered at the so-called elite universities, which I think that the CCP hijacked, getting help from the Russians who were schooled in the Soviet Unions attempts to do the same going back to the 50's.

Vivek would say anything to gain the attention of Pedo Don and his fans.

The Revolutions most important members all come from the so-called elite universities, if they know that the CCP's program of driving WOKE has its roots all the way back to the 1950's Soviet Union, and that the Han were trained up by the Russians, it would go far in explaining their certainty that Russia is Evil. It is not a big jump from that to "The Russians destroyed the Hillary Coronation".....sure they would believe it. It is not remotely true but these fucks tend to believe what they want to believe even on their best days.

Last edited:
Back