What questions did Harris answer?

She brought up a 50 year old case in which Trump was never convicted
And the Central Park 5 that plead guilty to heinous crimes.

She lied about Charlottesville. BTW, all neo nazis are now democrats.
She lied about a 400 million inheritance
She lied about supporting fracking in 2020. (she said Joe did)
She lied about project 2025.
She lied about not supporting defunding police
She lied about "bloodbath".
She lied about not bailing out rioters and criminals

Last edited:
She brought up a 50 year old case in which Trump was never convicted
And the Central Park 5 that plead guilty to heinous crimes.

She lied about Charlottesville. BTW, all neo nazis are now democrats.
She lied about a 400 million inheritance
She lied about supporting fracking in 2020. (she said Joe did)
She lied about project 2025.
She lied about not supporting defunding police
She lied about not bailing out rioters and criminals
All she did was lie...and it was obvious that she had practiced them over and over...
No one knows where she stands on the issues...and that's what last night should have been about...
The world is in chaos...our country is in chaos...and she spends an hour and a half lying...
She simply can't answer questions or actually express herself without notes or that teleprompter...

What questions did Harris answer?​

She clarified that ' Pets for lunch ' Trump is unhinged. Folks were wondering.
That's it. :palm:

So she provided no solution to solve inflation. :dunno:
She never explained why she kept China tariffs in place after complaining about tariffs.
No explanation for why she refuses to reimplement remain in Mexico.
How she will bring down mortgage interest rates.
How she will lower energy prices, or why she supported Nordstream 2 but not Xel pipeline in America?
What she would change about Biden's failed "avoid escalation" policy in Ukraine.
Or what she would do about Iran oil sanctions.

Last edited:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." ?
LOL...No, I don't think so...
That's even better than your "Smut Me Baby" Meme, isn't it?
About as far from presidential as they come...

LOL...No, I don't think so...
That's even better than your "Smut Me Baby" Meme, isn't it?
About as far from presidential as they come...
You know me well enough to know that justice in the Middle East is my major political concern- not least because it is crucially important to the USA domestically. Trump blew it while in office- so I'd support Popeye for President rather that Bluto. Harris just happens to be the fairer alternative. Olive Oyl for president.

'Smut me, baby '
th

Last edited:
You know me well enough to know that justice in the Middle East is my major political concern- not least because it is crucially important to the USA domestically. Trump blew it while in office- so I'd support Popeye for President rather that Bluto. Harris just happens to be the fairer alternative. Olive Oyl for president.

'Smut me, baby '
th
Ok... How do you think she would help? If World War Three doesn't start in the next month or so... Shouldn't she and Joe be doing something right now?

Ok... How do you think she would help? If World War Three doesn't start in the next month or so... Shouldn't she and Joe be doing something right now?
Sure- but the political voting system decrees that no administration nor candidate undertakes any action or commits to any foreign policy during the six months prior to the election which might damage their election/re-election chances. For example- and this is opinion, of course- should Biden allow US long-range weapons to be used against Russia then Trump's chances are improved as Harris will be out on a limb.

Don't you want to fuck me? See how cute I am when I cover my waddle. Why don't you want to fuck me?

I bet that this creepo wishes he had that going for him ;

th

Haw, haw......................................haw.

Harris is the one living in the past, and she even lied about that.

Not long after Donald Trump finished his first debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, one Fox News pundit suggested it could not have gone worse for the former president.

Back