What questions did Harris answer?

She appeared much more presidential, she was not angry, she did not attack. He looked like a scared dog in a cage.

She answered most of the questions with ease, and he barked and growled.

He took all the bait she laid out, and fucked up.
She's such a phony... She didn't answer any questions... The moderators took over for her when she couldn't handle it...

She's such a phony... She didn't answer any questions... The moderators took over for her when she couldn't handle it...
Did trump answer any questions? He got a softball and refused it, he was asked if he would sign a national abortion ban. After all the flip flopping he has done on that issue, he should have just owned it and said he would not.

He was so flustered and angry he could barely speak. He had a bag of dicks in his mouth, while she ate his lunch.

His is weak and silly.

Did trump answer any questions? He got a softball and refused it, he was asked if he would sign a national abortion ban. After all the flip flopping he has done on that issue, he should have just owned it and said he would not.

He was so flustered and angry he could barely speak. He had a bag of dicks in his mouth, while she ate his lunch.

His is weak and silly.
I'm sure you believe that... (Your lunch reference is too funny.... I guess you don't realize what you said....) I'm more convinced now than ever that She's
Absolutely the wrong choice for America... (But she didn't drool... I guess she couldn't...;))

I'm sure you believe that... (Your lunch reference is too funny.... I guess you don't realize what you said....) I'm more convinced now than ever that She's
Absolutely the wrong choice for America... (But she didn't drool... I guess she couldn't...;))
Did trump answer any questions?

She owns a gun, he is prohibited from owning a gun.

Trump showed last night - yet again - that he lacks the temperament for the job.

He knew heading into the debate that part of Harris' strategy was to bait him into his usual rambling & exaggeration - but he fell for it every time last night. He became unhinged w/ the 1st one on crowd size and never recovered. He's so easy to play.

Trump showed last night - yet again - that he lacks the temperament for the job.

He knew heading into the debate that part of Harris' strategy was to bait him into his usual rambling & exaggeration - but he fell for it every time last night. He became unhinged w/ the 1st one on crowd size and never recovered. He's so easy to play.
I'm sure you believe that... Last night proved that she is even a bigger phony than I thought... Unbelievable;) It just makes voting for him even easier...

I'm sure you believe that... Last night proved that she is even a bigger phony than I thought... Unbelievable;) It just makes voting for him even easier...

I believe it because it's true. Even conservatives are acknowledging it.

That debate was one-sided.

I believe it because it's true. Even conservatives are acknowledging it.

That debate was one-sided.
Three sided?;) I'm sure you believe that... She didn't accomplish anything she set out to do last night... She's fake and she's weak... And now everyone who watched has seen it... ( She didn't drool though...lol... But the phony faces were priceless...)

Three sided?;) I'm sure you believe that... She didn't accomplish anything she set out to do last night... She's fake and she's weak... And now everyone who watched has seen it... ( She didn't drool though...lol... But the phony faces were priceless...)

Eh - I don't really have to argue it. You can see the coverage, and the opinions on it from not just the American public, but from media on the left, right and in the center.

She appeared much more presidential, she was not angry, she did not attack. He looked like a scared dog in a cage.

She answered most of the questions with ease, and he barked and growled.

He took all the bait she laid out, and fucked up.
Go back and find the segment where he was challenged (and doubled down) on the 'pet eating immigrants' claim. Harris actually had a moment where you can see by her facial expression that she truly pitied trump in that moment.

LOL. Good thing we know that you believe none of that. At the very least, she forced trump to get off the fence re. abortion. He HAS to brag about, and claim that he will sign a nationwide abortion ban. He loses the Christy Nutball vote if he doesn't.

But he loses 90+% of the nation by saying that, and Harris walked over to him and knocked him off the fence last night.

Go back and find the segment where he was challenged (and doubled down) on the 'pet eating immigrants' claim. Harris actually had a moment where you can see by her facial expression that she truly pitied trump in that moment.
I saw that, true pity. I want to get a still of that look.

Back