What questions did Harris answer?

It's amazing how proud leftists are of being so stupid.
Nah. But that may be all you've got for now...so...use it. Okay with me.

I watched the "debate" between Trump and Biden...and afterwards I acknowledged that Biden had gotten his ass kicked. Most of the Biden supporters did the same thing...and helped to do something about it by encouraging Joe Biden to withdraw. Which he did.

What truly is amazing, Yakuda, if how proud MAGA morons are of being such chumps to a loser like Trump.

LOL. Good thing we know that you believe none of that. At the very least, she forced trump to get off the fence re. abortion. He HAS to brag about, and claim that he will sign a nationwide abortion ban. He loses the Christy Nutball vote if he doesn't.

But he loses 90+% of the nation by saying that, and Harris walked over to him and knocked him off the fence last night.
I'm sure you believe that... She's such a phony.... And has no strong convictions or beliefs about much of anything.... Bernie told us what she would say....I guess you're OK with that Because your hate for President Trump is so strong... I'm more concerned about the country for the next four years... And she would be the worst thing to ever happen to it... (As I recall , they said Hillary won the debates too...)

Harris is the one living in the past, and she even lied about that.
That is a very good question and the answer is zero. We got nothing but platitudes which is par for most politicians.

We did learn that if you vote for her, she promises to give you government money and she grew up in a poor middle class family with a single parent. She forgot the part where her teenage years were spent living in Canada. She stopped short of promising every man over 60 a blowjob, if they vote democrat.

Nah. But that may be all you've got for now...so...use it. Okay with me.

I watched the "debate" between Trump and Biden...and afterwards I acknowledged that Biden had gotten his ass kicked. Most of the Biden supporters did the same thing...and helped to do something about it by encouraging Joe Biden to withdraw. Which he did.

What truly is amazing, Yakuda, if how proud MAGA morons are of being such chumps to a loser like Trump.
Harris had her guard dogs so she was fine. Trump was trump. He's indicted 300 times, impeached 400 times, a rapist, an insurrectionist and a felon and the race is still close. Lol Im always amazed when I see a leftist that still has all their digits.

Nope. A lie.

beat.jpg

Yep, Heels Up is an inspiration for women.

Absolutely.

I mean, here is a woman, and a minority, with a single parent & middle class background. And she worked her way up to become a State AG, Senator, VP and now Presidential candidate - and is leading in the polls.

And you don't think that inspires women?

Absolutely.

I mean, here is a woman, and a minority, with a single parent & middle class background. And she worked her way up to become a State AG, Senator, VP and now Presidential candidate - and is leading in the polls.

And you don't think that inspires women?
By "worked her way up" you mean that euphemistically don't you? She didn't "work her way up to" to vp or presidential candidate, it was a side effect of her genitals and pigmentation.

Maybe if you're a women with pigmentation

Back