What questions did Harris answer?

Absolutely.

I mean, here is a woman, and a minority, with a single parent & middle class background. And she worked her way up to become a State AG, Senator, VP and now Presidential candidate - and is leading in the polls.

And you don't think that inspires women?
If they think dating a powerful politician 32 years her senior will move you up the ladder, yes. Hopefully, most women will reject the idea of being a whore just to get ahead.

If they think dating a powerful politician 32 years her senior will move you up the ladder, yes. Hopefully, most women will reject the idea of being a whore just to get ahead.

Keep at it w/ that line of reasoning.

Women have heard this kind of innuendo literally forever whenever they rise up through the ranks and get into positions of power. We're still in a male-dominated society from that perspective, and there are so many men who still hate women, and hate to see them in any sort of powerful role.

Keep at it w/ that line of reasoning.

Women have heard this kind of innuendo literally forever whenever they rise up through the ranks and get into positions of power. We're still in a male-dominated society from that perspective, and there are so many men who still hate women, and hate to see them in any sort of powerful role.
Odd you created OP's about Stormy Daniels being Trump's side chick but you will be voting for a real side chick for president.

I'm wondering........the fact checker claims this picture did not happen because it was in a different town in Ohio.....does that change the fact it happened?......
OMG.. That dog has wings!!!!

Oh... wait... that must be a cat!!!

Harris had her guard dogs so she was fine. Trump was trump. He's indicted 300 times, impeached 400 times, a rapist, an insurrectionist and a felon and the race is still close. Lol Im always amazed when I see a leftist that still has all their digits.
It appears all MAGA people exaggerate. You were doing so here. You apparently were as hurt by Trump getting his ass kicked last night.

Oh, well. It happens. Luckily for Kamala...all she had to do was get him to respond to a few things she mentioned.

Easily done.

I wonder...does that mean that her job was easy...or that Trump is the fucking moron so many suppose him to be?

It appears all MAGA people exaggerate. You were doing so here. You apparently were as hurt by Trump getting his ass kicked last night.

Oh, well. It happens. Luckily for Kamala...all she had to do was get him to respond to a few things she mentioned.

Easily done.

I wonder...does that mean that her job was easy...or that Trump is the fucking moron so many suppose him to be?
Where did I exaggerate? Heres your chance to shine. LMAO

Remember when Bugs Bunny The coyote would draw a tunnel for the Road Runner? Every single time!
For fuck sake you don't even know your cartoons. Let me fix it for you.

What a waste of oxygen you are Fogle.

Odd you created OP's about Stormy Daniels being Trump's side chick but you will be voting for a real side chick for president.

Did I?

You sure about that one?

And I'll vote for someone who literally has 30 more years of experience in government than her opponent.

Did I?

You sure about that one?

And I'll vote for someone who literally has 30 more years of experience in government than her opponent.
And I will take anyone who knows how to run a budget over someone who only wants to buy my vote with the promise of giving me my own money back

Back